ad: cq2k-1

The new Buddistick Pro from Buddipole, Inc.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W4FDT, Sep 4, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

You have posted several times to email buddipole ourselves. Is it too hard for you to do so and post it? Round and round this goes yet no information. Defending ghosts you are. Of course this is typical of youtubers who know nothing of full disclosure.

N3FAA likes this.
  2. W4FDT

W4FDT Ham Member QRZ Page

I understand. Myself, I don't really need anyone else to buy it for me to be satisfied haha.. I have used the products for a long time. There are other antennas, I have other antennas and they work too. If you watched the video, you'll see I only tell you about the product, how I like it and how ive used it on my parks on the air activations to obtain the kilo award at that park. I cannot speak for anyone else's experience with these systems. I too have been frustrated from people who post videos about products that I HAVE USED and know good and well they have not used it before and have it wrong in the video.. I completely understand that. I do not post prices because in my opinion that makes me part of the sales process and I do not wish to be part of that. My view point for posting the video is to just show you the product, if you are compelled to purchase it, then that is between You and the Company.

KA4VNM and UT7UX like this.
  3. K5QBF

K5QBF Ham Member QRZ Page

What part of it's not out to the public yet do you not understand? I can't post a link that does not exist sir. When the Buddipole website is updated I will share the link for you so you don't have to waste your time going to your browser of choice.

KF5SLK and KC5HWB like this.
  4. N1IPU

Then don't post it to begin with. How hard is that? It's a clowns rush to be the first over quality.

And you twins are just passing to us to email buddipole above. Has nothing to do with my browser. You email them rather than waste everyone's time.

N3FAA likes this.
  5. K5QBF

Actually sir, we were providing you with a way to get more info rather than having to wait for the website to update. The first look videos are there to show you what is coming. Patience is a virtue my friend. Tell me, exactly what information do you desire?

KC5HWB likes this.
  6. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I intentionally insisted I didn't mean you. I just used your quote that IMO suited my post. You don't have to make excuses.

7. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

YOU and your squad are going to complain no matter what, so why should *we* refrain from posting reviews of products we honestly enjoy?
    If people are silent only because of nay-sayers like yourself, then you win. TBH that makes me want to post more than I already do.

W4FDT and K5QBF like this.
  8. N1IPU

Pricing. Kind of not getting how you cannot figure that out after 20+ posts over that. You don't know the pricing yet argue against any suggestions. Seems strange you should know yet you don't.

N3FAA likes this.
  9. N1IPU

I am sure you will be accommodated here posting as much as you like. You skip over the fact that you posters like this example get the equipment before it's released but want to appear as unbiased to us and are offended when questioned.

Does that not seem silly to you or are you blind? Your skim is based on that being "influencers" We are not as stupid as you wish we are.

N3FAA and UT7UX like this.
  10. K5QBF

The second post on page 4 , the first post page 6(replying to you) has the pricing. For you I will post it again, and prices are subject to change. This was the latest update I have.

Base Package- Whip, Coil, 2 metal elements, hub $199
    Pro Package - Base contents plus 3 shock cord tripod legs $249 (legs are 4ft long)
    Pro Deluxe Pkg- Pro package plus 25ft Milspec PL259-BNC coax $275

11. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

One of funniest thing is when actual product differs from samples that were reviewed.

KC5HWB and N1IPU like this.
  12. N1IPU

What you quote does not do 80. What I am comparing it to is what I run which will do 80. From what I see to do the same is over 400 dollars. I can do my setup for under 200. Still more capable and less expensive by a wide margin. I mentioned that along with power handling SSB and digital which was never touched upon.
    Still last I looked I see 4 separate vids posted on you tube in the past 48 hours of which none contain any info in that regards.
    You want us to believe that all of you have these antennas before anyone else and none of you released any actual testing but we should take your word for it. Because why? You have no interest in protecting your free ride?

13. N1IPU

Yes, take their word for it. o_O

14. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm not offended, nor blind, nor do I think you are stupid. I think you would complain, regardless of what is posted here. I have posted honest reviews, and I get called a liar. I have posted good and bad reviews, someone always complains in one direction or the other because I can't please everyone, nor do I care to try. My point in this instance is that it wouldn't matter...you would complain either way, as you always do.

Prove me wrong. Give me an example of where you said *anything* positive about a review of a product on YouTube. I'll wait....

15. N1IPU

Check page one of this thread.

"I would not hold it against them. Supply chain is broken and they can't plan for a new youtube vids creating a mass of sales. But to be honest If I was going to spend big bucks on one I would go with buddipole. Like I said above they always were quick on the phone and quick to resolve any issue."

"Cost is a turn off for me. I am sure its great and their customer service was exceptional when I needed them but I can do more for a lot less including 80."