CANADA REPORTS AGREEMENT TO DROP MORSE

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. ki4hpz

ki4hpz Ham Member QRZ Page

The best reason to remove the code is to force your guys to talk with us, and feel real human interaction. Some of us work for a living and do not have tons of time coding. Taking out kids to ball practice, etc. I am gona learn it even if the fcc kills it…I like to learn…

2. KF1G

KF1G Guest

5 wpm is like learning to play chopsticks !

3. ki4hpz

The big FEAR of some code hams is having learned a skill that no one gives a rats butt about...LOL

Some are so afraid of loosing people to code with.

[​IMG]

4. KF1G

KF1G Guest

What in the HE77 does this mean?

5. ki4hpz

This means if the code is so great why do code hams want to force people to learn it? Is it is that great them people will learn it on their own without forcing them.

[​IMG]

6. ki4hpz

Some are so scared of change. Always looking for the worst in people and change. This is almost biblical. Way back when, people put Jesus to death afraid of change.

Enjoy life...and know change is part of it...

[​IMG]

7. ki4hpz

Only one fact in life is for certain. One day we are going to die. Enjoy you no code and ham code buddies. Do not let code be the sword that divides us...

[​IMG]

8. WA4DOU

WA4DOU Ham Member QRZ Page

The anti code camp is bankrupt and unworthy of any further consideration. The arguements are lame. I don't care what they do. I have nothing to say anymore on the subject to them.

9. ki4hpz

Lame? The only lame thing here is people with hateful attitudes. Some frankly have a piss poor attitude. Some of the code hams that hate non-code hams need to turn in their license to prove they are a man of their word. That will solve their problems forever. Never have to talk to a non ham again.

10. ki4hpz

...Never have to talk to a non-code ham again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.