Ultra Portable Plug And Play PSK/RTTY/CW Digital Modem

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KJ4YZI, Jun 29, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

So, when you want to go QRP or portable with your gear, and you want to eliminate your laptop from your Go-Kit, you may want to check one of these out. 2 AA batteries lasts more than a solid weekend. Plug and play.

More videos to come QRP portable PSK/RTTY with this.

Subscribe to HamRadioConcepts on YouTube and Facebook

Attached Files:

KB4MS, KC4JQH, K6ACJ and 4 others like this.
  2. 4L5P

4L5P Ham Member QRZ Page

I like it very much, de 4L5P best 73.

3. KK6QMS

KK6QMS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow having to dig for basic info is really annoying. Present the make/model of what you are reviewing in the post text and/or at the =beginning= of your video.

N3DAW likes this.
  4. W5LMM

W5LMM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

"
    Wow having to dig for basic info is really annoying. Present the make/model of what you are reviewing in the post text and/or at the =beginning= of your video.
    "

YEP... Agreed

5. KJ4YZI

OK... so I am trying to spread the video and get other people watching this video, I am not trying to tell you where to go look for this online. If i lay out the info in a sentence and nobody watches the video, what does that benefit me?.. I am not really "reviewing" these things, rather just showing you what they are... You don't care what my opinion is of these units. And this will be my last post on QRZ page for any future videos. Nothing but rude and hateful comments to not only me, but a lot of others posting videos out here. 73.

KC2P and N7BUS like this.
  6. KK6QMS

Come on man- where's that backbone? Yes I will admit I do not want to watch an entire 21 minute video to randomly discover the make/model/sources for the product you are offering information on. And yes, you are reviewing it. Benefit to YOU? I assume you are trying to monetize your videos. Who cares. The benefit should be to this community. Clear, concise, easily accessible info on the product you are providing info on shows respect for people's time.

For those interested- there are many from China- this one is $145- cool product- I may get one.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSK-MODEM-E...567212?hash=item3d39d99a6c:g:3bkAAOSwq1JZDZ2A

AE0Q and W6KKO like this.
  7. KJ4YZI

Then go find the information somewhere else.. I won't be posting here anymore. You're welcome.

N7BUS likes this.
  8. KJ4YZI

Then don't watch it. Ignore my YouTube channel, and go watch something else.. I'm sure you have learned or benefits from somebodys YouTube video... If you haven't, then get out there and spend hours upon hours creating your own videos so you don't have to watch mine. It's a full time job. So a little monitization helps with my time and effort. I know that there are thousands of people who have made decisions or discovered ham radio stuff through my videos.. So that is a benefit to me knowing i enlightened someone else.. I can't please everyone. I can however choose where i will show these videos, and QRZ will no longer be one of them.... This isn't the first time i hear people negatively criticizing my content, so instead of fight all of them, i will walk away.. That should make them happy.. 73

K9PLG and N7BUS like this.
  9. KK6QMS

Too bad you want to pout and walk away. Nobody said the info in your video was of no value to them. Good luck. C

10. WJ2L

WJ2L Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey YZI,
    The video ok. Made me curious. Try more videos. Hams are curious sorts. Opinionated and smart. Thanks