ad: BilalCo-1

NEW QRZ Forum: QRZ Stickers Around The World

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 23, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It's an expression... you know, ham to ham? "Hey I need to ship you that manual we
    talked about last week... what's your address?" Reply: "I'm good on QRZ"

Dave
    W7UUU

[just ordered a couple - I travel a LOT for business so will hopefully add photos over time]

2. N9ZEZ

N9ZEZ Ham Member QRZ Page

This makes perfect sense! For some reason, I stared at it for like 5 minutes trying to put it together but couldn't! Surely, I wasn't the only one lol!!

N6QIC and W7HBP like this.
  3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

My wife says I'm good on anything. :eek:

NY7H, W7HBP, N6QIC and 2 others like this.
  4. KC9EE

KC9EE Ham Member QRZ Page

No she doesn't, hi!

2E0YHW and K3RW like this.
  5. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Yes she does! I have VIDEO!!!

:D:D:D

Dave
    W7UUU

KK4VRE and 2E0YHW like this.
  6. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We will send stickers worldwide. Just make sure that the self addressed stamped envelope has the right amount of postage to get the sticker to you. :)

W7GST and KG5ILR like this.
  7. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Woooah! Not sure we really want to see that episode!

8. KT1NA

KT1NA Ham Member QRZ Page

Those QRZ stickers are really cute! If you would also like a bumper sticker that promotes ham radio for your...car, truck, RV, boat, shack, luggage, etc. - we at ​HamTestOnline™ will send you a FREE Ham Radio Saves Lives bumper sticker - just drop us an sase (if you want two stickers, put two stamps on the sase) - if your Club or VE team would like a supply, that's free too - no shipping even! Click here for more info: https://www.hamradiolicenseexam.com/bumper.htm HamRadioSavesLives.png

Christina, KT1NA
    General Manager
    ​HamTestOnline™

Attached Files:

9. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Rats! The mail pickup already came today! I will have a SASE and $5 for 6 stickers in the mail TOMORROW MORNING as I am MOST ANXIOUS to get one of these for the TOWN CAR, and the Shack! WORK TOO!!! Wonder if 6 stickers will be enough? Hope I can get them before QRZed runs out!!!

KK6VOJ likes this.
  10. KD8PFB

KD8PFB Ham Member QRZ Page

Mine says I'm not as good as I once was, but that I'm as good ONCE as I ever was. ;)

KI7MJU and K9SPY like this.