ad: LZQSLprint-1

QRZ Logbook Status Update

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K7CCL

K7CCL Ham Member QRZ Page

no log book here yet. Must be out taking a walk getting a little exercise.. Kind of what I should be doing.:cool:

2. K8XG

K8XG Ham Member QRZ Page

One day, your bank or retirement account website/database is going to go blank. If you don't have definitive proof of what you have deposited there from month to month; one day you might found out your retirement just went Pooff ;-O

Art

K8BJC likes this.
  3. WJ1MK

WJ1MK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

OK...so what now?

4. K8BJC

K8BJC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

All it takes is one EMP or a massive solar storm like the Carringon Event...or a 5/9 type event (Mr. Robot) poof!

K8XG likes this.
  5. KE0SIS

KE0SIS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Still no logbook

6. K8BJC

K8BJC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

YA DON'T SAY. THINK THEY KNOW YET??????

index.jpg

7. KE0LLH

KE0LLH Ham Member QRZ Page

Logbook is still missing here also. cant even open the page, hope it comes back soon. My favorite logbook of the 3 that I use.

8. KF1P

KF1P Ham Member QRZ Page

Sit Back, Relax and pray nuttin happens....An act of extreme Patience.....worse than watching paint dry in a humid climate.....With paint it is just poaint.....with data...one little thing and ya get to start over....Thank you for keeping "stuff" working during this....

9. KE0SIS

KE0SIS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I dont know, When they post that it is restored and it still doesnt work.
    upload_2019-2-3_20-56-2.png

10. KM4LZM

KM4LZM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Still NO " My Logbook " ! What up??????????????????

11. N1RJK

N1RJK Ham Member QRZ Page

I can't upload to LOTW now ?

12. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine's back.

13. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Download request processed very quickly.

14. N4XU

N4XU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Logs seem to be back. I won't tempt fate, and defer any LoTW downloads until tomorrow.

15. KN4EWI

KN4EWI Ham Member QRZ Page

Mine is back too. Cool. I don't use QRZ for my master logbook. I use DXKeeper, but could just as easily use several other awesome logging programs. QRZ is flat out the world master at QRZ, who is calling me. One click and it sorts my real logbook. That never stopped working. It is nonetheless not where you want to start logging loads of contacts, assuming you do any substantial logging, if you're serious about logging. It's a place to upload. Get a real logbook and enjoy the super speedy XML data population from here along with the pretty gold stars and countries turning yellow and green. Fun watching the drama over this upgrade, and hope the relatively new folks heed this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.