ad: elecraft

QRZ Logbook Restored to Service

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N7XCZ

N7XCZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I never doubted them for a minute :cool:

2. W9LWO

W9LWO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

By the way, the problem appears to be okay. Not sure if the problem was corrected or it was just a matter of time. Just wondering? Jim - WB9LWO

3. K2JPV

K2JPV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine is not "fixed" it has not ever loaded any of my qso's to LOTW not 10, not one, and now I have near 100 qsos over this weekend into tonight. My qrz subscription is due in 25 days...Am I going to renew? many free programs on the internet to log with..Whats the real story?? Is it me? anyone else have this prob? QRZ ??De K2JPV

4. KA1AQP

KA1AQP Ham Member QRZ Page

I seem to have lost a bunch of QSO's that I uploaded to QRZ during the Upgrade Process. My last QSO before the upgrade that's in my log is on 2-1-19 at 20:47 z. and the first one that appears in my log after the upgrade is at 00:20z on 1-4-19
    Everything in between those time are missing even though I continued to make contacts and continued to upload them in real time.

Any ideas?????? Rick. KA1AQP

5. KF7UOV

KF7UOV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

any one know the fix for this Error occured while signing log records.0 records successfully sent to LoTW.

6. KE0MJE

KE0MJE Ham Member QRZ Page

Log book option is back but when I go to view it I receive this message.

"Public Logbook data is temporarily not available for this user"

Thanks ke0mje 73

7. W9UM

W9UM Ham Member QRZ Page

Still no Bios' for any call sign. Do I need to do something in order to see the Bios' again??

8. W1GKT

W1GKT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't see any resolution or information on this issue............ Log entries will not load to LoTW.
    upload_2019-2-4_21-28-37.png

9. KW7M

KW7M Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hats off to the QRZ Team for a Great job!

10. AK5CT

AK5CT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This may not be your problem at all, but I'm just throwing this out there, hopefully to help.

Remember there are generally TWO passwords for LOTW, the one sent to you from ARRL (on the postcard), and the one you set up yourself to sign into LOTW.
    I know when I am downloading LOTW into my QRZ logbook, the password I have to use is the one I created. However, HRD uploads to LOTW require both passwords. I do not upload QRZ to LOTW, just the download, so I do not know about that. Could you be using the wrong one? Just a thought.

Also, several friends at various times have had a lot of trouble when they changed logging systems, or something along that line, and could not locate the original card ARRL/LOTW mailed them.
    My suggestion, for future reference, is once someone receives their card and copies down their info, put the card in the frame behind your license or where ever you keep your license/copy.
    That way you will always know where it is.

11. F1EZY

F1EZY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

thank you for your work and congratulations to the technician 73 friends

12. 2E0INN

2E0INN Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, all is good so far.

13. ZS6ZA

ZS6ZA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What is going on? Everybody says the logbook is back to normal - but it is not!
    It does not sync to the main page logbook at all and now it says the following for the last few hours:
    Public Logbook data is temporarily not available for this user
    Am I the only one feeling let down?

14. GM4BRB

GM4BRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Log-Boook not working for some listings.
    I worked K1WHS on 160
    Fred,

Log-Book not working for some listings.
    I worked K1WHS on 160m; 02ยท30GMT.
    Just checked to add a listing to his log.
    And his QRZ logbook of 986 q's is 'MT'.

K1WHS logbook.jpg
    That's my definition of not zero data loss.
    Have a look at it?

Graeme Stewart.

15. W4JSG

W4JSG Ham Member QRZ Page

Ouch, man. That last comment must hurt. Not actually totally back on. We set our goals and expectations too high. More patience. Patience.