ad: Radclub22-1

QRZ Logbook Restored to Service

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KG5NII

KG5NII Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    Those rackin' frackin' end user ham varmints make ya want to wrap yer hands around d'eir necks and wring em.

I tested everything I could possibly test and it's working great now. Did I forget to say thank you for your efforts? Thanks again from this rackin' frackin' pesky end user ham varmint , I hates wabbits, KG5NII

K1LKP, VK6APZ/SK2022 and K9ASE like this.
  2. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

I'm impressed out of the hundreds of comments not one person mentioned concern that Amazon has all that data at their fingertips. Surprised and impressed. Been on many many migrations in my 35 years in IT and it never goes as planned and always pisses someone off.

3. WJ1MK

WJ1MK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for getting things back to working order. All my records were there, didn't lose a thing! My only disappointment was the lag time that is present from when you hit the "save" key on an entry is still the same as it was before it's return to the "list"...I was hoping that would have been addressed in this updating...

Small potatoes as this is not nor should it be expected as a "contest" style logging program but still the same, the turn around time would have been a nice issue to have seen this update resolve...

Thanks again for all the hard work and providing this invaluable service, Hell, If you promise to give timely, fair notice in the future of such disruptions...I will plunk down some of my meager jingle and become a paying member! ;-)

VY 73,
    Jim - K2MIJ

4. W9LWO

W9LWO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I used LOTW for the first time over the weekend since QRZ was down, and downloaded the QSOs today after QRZ was back up.

The QSOs appear in "My Logbook" okay (edited some of them so they are now no longer green), but I don't see the QSOs on my page (as others would see it)?

I don't know if this a new problem or that it just takes time for them to appear. (Its been a few hours).

Thank you
    Jim -WB9LWO

ZS6ZA likes this.
  5. ZS6ZA

ZS6ZA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for all your efforts in fixing the logging system. Appreciated.

6. W3KKO

W3KKO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Neither can I. I typed in my Callsign Certificate as issued by LoTW, as QRZ.com requires, and the reply states the password is incorrect where before I didn't need to enter any password or certificate number. QRZ, please help sort this out!

7. KC3MAL

KC3MAL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I imported certificate again and all is working correctly now! Thanks for the great upgrade! 73 KC3MAL

8. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

RON,
    GOOD JOB ON THE

rackin ' frackin '

check this out

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...70EAA2263E57561F1AF770EAA2263E57561&FORM=VIRE

RON, GREAT JOB ON YOUR

QRZ PAGE....BRAVO...

9. G4PFK

G4PFK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Many thanks Fred & crew - all okay after initial shock a couple of days ago when I thought all was lost.

all the best

Graham Gifford
    G4PFK

10. N2ZIR

N2ZIR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

When I click on my logbook tab I get the message "Public Logbook Data is Temporarily Not Available For this User". See attached.

Attached Files:

11. N2ZIR

N2ZIR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ignore my last post, working now!

12. N2KNC

N2KNC Ham Member QRZ Page

my logbook is 100% gone , did anyone else loose their qrz logbook?

13. N7KDT

N7KDT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Not able to upload via HRD or upload manual file. Says I don't have access to my callsign.

14. WU4F

WU4F Ham Member QRZ Page

Kudos for the upgrade crew - many thanks for all your hard work!

15. AG1K

AG1K Ham Member QRZ Page

@AA7BQ My log entries are not turning green when I sync with LoTW. Was that turned off during the upgrade or is something amiss?