ad: CQMM-1

QRZ Logbook Restored to Service

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KS4TD

KS4TD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for all of your time and effort in upgrading the logbook system. I know how it goes when you do datacenter upgrades and they suddenly become much more difficult and take longer than planned...

Sean

2. G8XRX

G8XRX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for all your hard work, well done chaps.

3. K5TBA

K5TBA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Since the upgrade I haven't been able to access my Logbook tab, it says, "Public Logbook data is temporarily not available for this user." I have the correct options selected in My Account which are the same options I had selected before the upgrade. Is there anything I need to do to fix this? Thanks.

4. ON7TT

ON7TT Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTE = "W5BIB, post: 4958166, membre: 441770"] Mon journal de bord complet est de retour, mais sur la page de recherche de l'indicatif, le message suivant s'affiche:

"Les données du journal de bord public sont temporairement non disponibles pour cet utilisateur"

Tout est sensiblement plus rapide! :)[/CITATION]
    Même problème pour moi

5. ON7TT

Le journal de bord et temporairement indisponible pour cet utilisateur? Sur ma page ON3LAD help

6. ON7TT

Fonctionne a nouveau MERCI

7. K2RU

K2RU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just some feedback, to just let you know, although I guess you might already be aware, but the Public Logbook is not updating with additions to the Log. It had been working, so I appreciate that this might be a temporary situation while other work is underway. Thank you es 73

EDIT: Darn, I closed this, and now it is working!

EDIT #2: And now 23:40Z, the logbook is gone.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  8. K2AMF

K2AMF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It isn't working for me as of 23:30Z

9. VE2SYY

VE2SYY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

DOWN AGAIN !!!

K2AMF likes this.
  10. K7CCL

K7CCL Ham Member QRZ Page

Logbook is D.O.A! I can no longer access the logbook. it was working fine yesterday, Not at all today..

11. K2RU

K2RU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And now 00:03Z, back up and working, so guess just be patient while work in ongoing. Thank you.

12. KT1TK

KT1TK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Two issues:

1. 2019-02-07 @ 23:30 UTC. System down.
    Symptom: "cannot reach server".
    Had dinner. 1 hour later system was accessible again.

2. 2019-02-08 @ 00:30 UTC. LoTW broken.
    Symptom: Mark and upload entries. Entries do not turn green.
    Also, manual inspection of LoTW account shows uploaded entries are, indeed, not present.

KT1TK

13. KG5CIK

KG5CIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Everything was working great here until about 10-15 minutes ago. Couldn't contact logbook for a few minutes, but it started working again. However, when I tried to upload my last few contacts to LOTW, I get "Error occured while signing log records. 0 records successfully sent to LoTW." I'm sure you are aware of this, but I wanted to make sure. I'll keep trying

14. KG5CIK

KG5CIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Worked just now, so maybe it's fixed.

15. KT1TK

KT1TK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Previous issues reported 2019-02-07 @ 23:30 UTC are no longer present:

1. 2019-02-08 @ 02:30 UTC. System now accessible.
    System remains accessible since previous system-down report (2019-02-07 @ 23:30 UTC).

2. 2019-02-08 @ 02:30 UTC. LoTW uploads now working.
    LoTW uploads now working for me after previous failure report of 2019-02-08 @ 00:30 UTC.
    Successfully re-uploaded last 6 QSOs that could not be uploaded due to reported issue.
    Their QRZ entries now appear green and their records are confirmed to be in the native LoTW log.

KT1TK