ad: UR5CDX-1

NEW QRZ Forum: QRZ Stickers Around The World

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 23, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VK2JI

VK2JI Ham Member QRZ Page

Perhaps this would be something best organised through one of the web based printing service providers with international distribution capabilities. You pay them and qrz.com get a portion of the money. These companies can sometimes provide customised options like different colours, having your call sign on the sticker etc. This would need to be set up by someone from qrz to allow the use of their domain name and for the percentage of the price to be routed back to them.

73 Ed.

vistaprint
    stickermule
    staples
    zazzle
    etc.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    KK5R likes this.
  2. VK6APZ/SK2022

VK6APZ/SK2022 Ham Member QRZ Page

I called into the local P.O which is a 100 k round trip and asked for a Global stamp .
    I told him what its used for and he rolled on the floor and said , there is no such thing ho ho ho.
    Can i put in the envelope like you do with QSL cards those one dollar notes for return postage.

Thank you
    Peter VK6APZ .

3. KK5R

KK5R Ham Member QRZ Page

Went to that webpage and got this message:

Something went wrong here... You have requested a page or publication that does not exist.

I also like White's Radio Log that was available at one time in Radio & TV Experimenter. Apparently no longer, though. Hope it's not my computer that balked on me.

4. KK5R

KK5R Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's an idea...

Put the sticker message on baseball caps and charge about $5-$10 for them. I also suggest you make it larger and leave some space for a callsign to be added on the label, even if with a magic marker. (Better would be to put the ham's callsign on a piece of masking tape and stuck to the sticker so it can be ripped off and not mar permanently the message on the cap. Would still be better to make the cap-sticker combination so the addition of the ham's callsign would be a natural).

Doing this would be a good way for hams to suggest that their callsign, name and address can be looked up on qrz.com...

Another option is for TWO caps: one with space for the callsign and one with the standard sticker, no callsign space. QRZ.com could make some money from this. There are baseball cap message companies that could do this with no problem.

What would be next? A label with the "Good on QRZ" message that could be sewed onto a T-Shirt or, at least, printed on the shirt (or jacket?). At this point, my imagination hits a stop.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  5. KK5R

KK5R Ham Member QRZ Page

The proper webaddress for White's Log is here:

http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Radio_Log_Master_Page.htm

6. BI8DGQ

BI8DGQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, can I receive this sticker in China?

7. KK5R

KK5R Ham Member QRZ Page

I had similar suggestions in a previous comment for "QRZ.COM Marketing" and I'm satisfied to see that others have the same ideas.

8. M3HXF

M3HXF Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought they were FREE???? can they be sent From the UK to UK address's?????

9. YC0SJU

YC0SJU Ham Member QRZ Page

YD0SJU @INDONESIA

10. KG5QLS

KG5QLS Ham Member QRZ Page

My QRZ sticker got destroyed ~ can I send for a second one?

11. SV7FIP

SV7FIP Ham Member QRZ Page

12. SV7FIP

SV7FIP Ham Member QRZ Page

13. W4ADH

W4ADH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello!! I would like a sticker please! How can I get one?

14. KG5QLS

KG5QLS Ham Member QRZ Page

See page 1, message 1 of this subject.

Cheers!

W4ADH likes this.
  15. 4G1LCE

4G1LCE Ham Member QRZ Page

how can i get a QRZ sticker?