ad: QSLWorks-1

Late Night G90 Contacts!!!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KD9LFZ, Aug 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KF6IF

KF6IF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Leah,
    You have captured the essence of Amateur Radio's excitement! I have a G90 and LOVE it. I plan to use it on POTA and SOTA activities.
    I too am excited! Enjoy your discovery with it and make sure to share. You did a nice job!

73, KF6IF, phil

KD2TTM likes this.
  2. PU2DLJ

PU2DLJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice video.

3. N4XMZ

N4XMZ Ham Member QRZ Page

You never said. What antenna are you using?

4. 2E0TWD

2E0TWD Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe she said a DX Commander.

5. KX6J

KX6J Ham Member QRZ Page

Great video! You should work for a radio manufacturer in their sales department! Very impressed!

6. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The G90 is an Icom 705 killer!

7. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey LEAH!!! Nice presentation (as always???) :))) You & your SISTER ought to team up again for ANOTHER VIDEO as when you guys get together YOU'RE BOTH "GOOFY" !!! Just like when BOYZ get together!!!

8. KC3OLP

KC3OLP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Enjoyed your video, I also purchased a G90 as my first radio,and am impressed with it. My next step is to try it on a field day event and see how well it does. Right now I am using a 91 ft end fed antenna an have made several contacts with it. 73's KC3OLP

9. WU6R

WU6R Ham Member QRZ Page

Leah, fantastic job on your review! I love your enthusiasm! You are a great example for all of us! Have a great day. 73, Mark WU6R

10. WJ2L

WJ2L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Wonderful video Leah. Keep on keeping on in this blessed hobby. 73 WJ2L/4

11. NF0A

NF0A Ham Member QRZ Page

:) Nicely done..

12. AE4TO

AE4TO Ham Member QRZ Page

Leah Awesome......Congratulations....nice to see teenagers in our hobby !

13. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Love the enthusiam!
    Thanks for pushing the hobby up a few notches, we need you.
    I used to live in WI. Sturtevant as a child, then Racine...finally up into Eagle River area, in a small town of St. Germain.
    Resident of AZ. for past 10 + years, and heading to Idasho to start over with my special lady.
    Good luck in ham radio...THANK YOU!
    Ham radio is in good hands with you!
    KA9UCE

14. KB7CQ

KB7CQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good job Leia so nice to see a young lady tackling ham radio. The G-90 is a good looking radio; I would love to have one in the portable bag. May you have many fun years with ham radio. Do get your Extra, it is nice to have. What would it be like to have a lady in the house that said "hey wow that is a nice antenna" I am not as young as I once was and fall asleep when it gets late. ha ha It would be fun to meet you down the log. 73 from KA7QVE

15. J73LJT

J73LJT Ham Member QRZ Page

Good to see that you're having fun making contacts and that's what part of this hobby is all about.
    Nice job and good luck getting your extra class license.

73's
    Johnny
    J73LJT