ad: wmr-1

Clarification of QRZ policy

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by KB6QXM, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like some clarity on the new QRZ policy. If I make a comment in reference to the ARRL, contests, no-code or any other Amateur Radio subject that is not the popular or accepted position, will my post be deleted? Is there a terms of service where I can get clarity on the new QRZ policy.

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

It’s really simple: no politics

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KB6QXM

KB6QXM Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you Dave. I simply needed to know. I am not a fan of the ARRL or the endless contests or the way that Amateur radio test requirements has gone lately. I know that my dislike of the ARRL may be a part of a reply to a post. I know that there ardent ARRL fans on this site and if I mention my reasons on why I do not like them on this site, I just want to ensure that I am not breaking any QRZ policies. I know that that there is a lot of ham radio politics around the ARRL. If the new policy is just around posting about US or world politics,then I have received my clarification. Thank you and 73

4. PY2NEA

PY2NEA Ham Member QRZ Page

But, when I am writing that we're unable to upgrade our license for +/- two years now and that no one dares considering our misery in Brazil, e.g. 80% import duties and taxes, is that politics or just radio-related facts?

Oliver

5. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

I'm pretty sure Olivier that you know what "no politics" means

And if you don't, if moderators delete your posts where you weren't sure, and send subsequent warnings regarding the new policy, you'll learn as you go along :)

Dave
    W7UUU

PY2NEA likes this.
  6. W7UUU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.