ad: MLSons-1

BridgeCom Systems Is giving away an Anytone At-D868UV!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N0REY, Jul 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K4BCO

K4BCO Ham Member QRZ Page

I have tried a lot of radio's and always looking to improve my station and equipment. I've heard some pro's and con's about AnyTone but the best test is compare side by side with other radio's and give a honest report good or bad. It's a good looking set up in the photo but without hands on that all I can tell you . Plus it will break my life time of never winning anything with an AnyTone.

2. J85X

J85X Guest

Right now I don't have a radio, and when I saw this I was thrilled. I did not know that amateur radio was marginalized. This promotion is not for my region!!. isn't amateur radio universal?

3. KE1VT

KE1VT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would love and need a new HT. Tnx!

4. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a great radio, a bunch of us in NYC have had them for a couple of months. Good bang for the buck (especially here if it's free) with lots of stuff built-in that you'd have to "hack" an MD380 for especially the database.
    Since I do have one already I'll be fair to everyone else and I won't sign up. ;)
    Good luck to everyone who does and congrats in advance to the winner.

5. KN4ELD

KN4ELD Ham Member QRZ Page

Like potato chips, beer, ammo and toilet paper ... you can never have enough radios.

K6LPM likes this.
  6. N1CTO

N1CTO Ham Member QRZ Page

I really want to get into DMR

7. AF5WO

AF5WO Ham Member QRZ Page

I have five kids and a wife. I can't afford beautiful radio like that.
    AF5WO Tom

WN1MB likes this.
  8. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

entered

9. KC9ZMT

KC9ZMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Ive fallen and cant get up.

10. AA1PR

AA1PR Ham Member QRZ Page

followed all the links, feels like I had to sell out in order to enter

11. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

I could really use this equipment. I don't have any equipment at the present time.

12. N6OIL

N6OIL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Since Jeremy and George are always talking about how great DMR is I want to give it a go and get on the Brandmeister network TG 31075. Yeah I know this too will lead me down another ham rabbit hole, been mostly an HF guy but I do carry a FT-60r and yack on a UHF system. Thanks for offerings

13. K3PNI

K3PNI Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm curious to see why these units are so highly desirable. I have a DNR but would really prefer a DMR!

14. K3PNI

K3PNI Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a DNR (do not resusitate) but would much prefer a DMR!

15. KI4YZN

KI4YZN Ham Member QRZ Page

I've been thinking about trying the DMR type radios. Great way to start would be with a FREE one, Don't you think