ad: M2Ant-1

Blackmail on CQ WW Contest Comittee

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4L5A, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Juan I send email to Rob where local ham is telling RA3CO that HK3RA is happy if he will use his call sign
    Its pitty but its like it is
    73 Al 4L5A

2. HK3CQ

HK3CQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Uffffff.....it's not true. I repeat: No guest operator in HK and the real HK3RA never agree the ilegal use of his call, RA3CO used it without the knowledge of the license holder. Read my post. Please no more lies!

3. 4L5A

Juan ask Rob to show you letter from HK3JE to RA3CO
    Or if you like I can send it to you or show you here I dont know
    Juan RA3CO pay money to rent qth do you think he is stupied to rent qth to operate with illegal call?
    He have letter from local amateur and he trust it and that is his mistake on that I agree and you see his answer he agree on that also
    Juan you know its difficult for radioamateur to dont trust another amateur when he tell him that everything is agreed and its not a problem
    On the same time you know very well that owner of the station is allow him to do that and like you describe he put you in the same trouble before :-(

73 Al 4L5A

4. HK3CQ

No more distorted information!

...and when we will see a mail or a letter from HK3RA lendig his call to RA3CO or authorizing the ilegal use of his call? Obviouly never!!!! HK3JE well knows HK3RA is an assigned call. I repeat: We don't forget responsibility of station owner. All is in our formal complaint to the Ministry. And don't forget RA3CO also used illegally HK1AR in 2007. RA3CO and YL2KL knew what they were doing! Please, no more distorted information.

5. 4L5A

Juan when You propably see letter of HK3JE telling RA3CO there is no problem and he can use HK3RA call right?
    Juan look on that email:
    "What call do you want to use? You can use my call without a problem or your
    call HK/ or if you want to try
    to get a special call I would suggest you contact HK3CW - he has assisted
    others in this manner. I don't
    get involved in doing that. Without a permanent residency you cannot get a
    permanent call - only a special
    call for a contest.

Tony"
    You know very well who Tony is
    I think in this situation local HK hams is play not very good name with visitors and in this situation that guy is rent his station and put people on the way to against Colombian law
    You can be sure they are not aware of that
    I just speak with Girts YL2KL now and he tell me that he find out that his operation in 2006 against Colombian law only when your letter is published
    He tell me that he have discussion with Rob about special call sign but because there is not enough time to get it and he dont think special 5K call sign is so important he follow Tony suggestion and operate in the contest with HK1AR callsign in ARRL DX and WPX RTTY and he tell me that he never hear any complain from anybody about this operation
    Juan Im happy that you agree with me that owner of the station is responsible and I think its his responsibility specially if he is renting QTH to make everything that operation is follow local law and not create problem for visitor
    Forget about DQ and things like that people can be arested for illegal operation and really he put them in dangerouse situation very dangerouse
    73 Al 4L5A
    PS Of course I agree with you propably we will never see letter from HK3RA that he is allowing Dmitriy RA3CO to use his call sign and even if he will write that its still against Colombian law Only what Dmitriy is have is letter from HK3JE saying that its agreed with HK3RA :-(

6. HK3CW

HK3CW Ham Member QRZ Page

Liars always fall

The following link http://www.scribd.com/doc/12841646/Translation-Right-to-Petition is one of the official responses from the Colombia Ministry of Communications. As the DXCC desk and the CQWW Contest Committee requested, we filed a complaint to the Ministry of Communications with our proofs and facts http://www.scribd.com/doc/12841623/QuejaMincoNov192008001. Since we only received a response telling us the Ministry would start an investigation; the Colombian law provides a second manner to obtain a succinct and quick reply from government agencies, called a “Right to Petition”. We asked the PTT to provide 10 answers to 10 direct questions we made. The Ministry had 15 business days to respond to our request and the above is the official reply. We did not translate the Right to Petition as the answers are self-explanatory. We are also providing a notarized letter sent to the Ministry of Communications by Wolfgang Torres, HK3RA, stating his case http://www.scribd.com/doc/12841579/HK3RA-Ministry-Letter-Translation.

We have uploaded all the pertinent documents at http://www.scribd.com/mincomco14544398

7. YV6CA

YV6CA Ham Member QRZ Page

8. HK3CQ

9. KQ7W

KQ7W Ham Member QRZ Page

ppl, its COLOMBIA, not COLUMBIA...

10. HK1AR

HK1AR Ham Member QRZ Page

Just happened to come across this thread which is very old. Interesting that HK3CW allowed me to operate from his station and make QSO's using his call before I was licensed in Colombia. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black I'd say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.