ad: k1jek

Brian Crow, K3VR issued $11,500 fine by FCC

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. VE7DCW

VE7DCW Ham Member QRZ Page

You list the URL of the website of the main troublemaker and chief clown of all troubles that have come down on 14.313 ........ are you really a VE7KFM supporter?
    Mr.Kooky deserves no advertising..... he's the cause of ALL the trouble on that frequency...... he attracts trouble......he needs to be removed and i'm pretty sure the incentive for the other phantom QRM'ers on that frequency will vanish! :rolleyes:

2. W4KVW

W4KVW Ham Member QRZ Page

That website was put up by a total Moron who jams 20 meters almost every day & curses & talks about having sex with children & dead women.Why would anyone want anything to do with someone with a sick perverted mind like that? REALLY are you that blind or did you do any research before you posted the link? I doubt it but you really should unless you are just that sick as well?

3. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

It was a troll.....I laughed and moved on.....LMFAO

4. NI3I

NI3I Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Brian, KB3CX, N3LJU and DEFINITELY WB3KJG, rest their souls, and the rest of the gang would be proud of you! You go man! We luv ya!

To all you lurkers , no flames, you don't know me, and probably don't know Brian either.

NI3I

5. W8AWT

W8AWT Ham Member QRZ Page

I Agree!:)

6. K5SPP

K5SPP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

How many frequencies are you willing to surrender to these people before it is no longer ridiculous?

7. K3OCW

K3OCW Ham Member QRZ Page

KD0BCF " Personally I think the fine should be tripled, his license taken forever, his equipment confiscated...sold & the money donated to the Palestinian relief fund "
    NOT : To the Israeli Defense Forces.

8. AE7IS

AE7IS Ham Member QRZ Page

to say that it couldn't have been me cause i wasn't home made me think about remote operating. Isn't there programs available that allow a person to operate their equipment thru an internet connection from anywhere in the world? Did someone already post this? to many posts to read thru, so if it was i apologize. just a thought

9. K5HS

K5HS Ham Member QRZ Page

The thing is "some or rather one" of those spun HIS dial to QRM interfere with operators on frequencies OTHER THAN 313.
    so dont say spin the VFO from 313 , taking the agreed 1.5 t0 3 away from you should be OK right?? no, The alleged op would go up and down and QRM.
    So, did HE have a crappy receiver?

10. AC4DJ

AC4DJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Its a shame that after these 2 guys were cited by the FCC that the mess still is going on 14.313. Was listening about 2 hours ago and it still continues from other stations. You would think that this would be a warning to those that do not give a crap about rules. Filthy language etc. I hope the FCC will clean it up and get rid of the rest of the bunch on this frequency. I worked hard for my license and obey the rules plus these "other" guys are just laughing it off. Worse than the stuff you hear on 11m. I heard one station telling the FCC to "find me" then said nasty words towards Laura Scott. After about 30 minutes just spun the dial.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  11. NI7I

NI7I Guest

I just read your zed bio. Congrats on your retirement. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I'm enjoyng mine. I do miss going to sea but it's nice being home as well.

I sailed for several years up and down the east coast of the Americas (Phily to Buenos Aires). Spent a good deal of time with 313 on the speaker in the shack.
    I dont recall these two fellows but do recall FZ and the rest. I honestly think they had a legitimate complaint about the phone patch nets that occupied that freq.
    Of course I cant condone jamming and cursing and the like. I never heard Herb do that. I actually had a chance to visit him in St croix while I was shipping
    on a tanker.

Lee
    NI7I

12. KY5U

KY5U Ham Member QRZ Page

Nope. Just like the good old college spirit.

13. KY5U

KY5U Ham Member QRZ Page

It looks like we can declare KFM the winner in the feud now.

14. KB3LIX/SK2023

KB3LIX/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

I have met Dave Dombrowski, he has been to my house several times
    in reference to my powerline interference complaint against
    Allegheny/West Penn power in Washington PA.

I'll tell y'all one thing, Dombrowski is a no BS, straight shooter.
    He sure came to my defense with the utility co.

Don't know if VR went off the tracks or not.
    Years ago, he seemed like a decent guy.
    Who knows what has happened in the intervening years ?
    I haven't kept up with the shenannigans on 20m. I just
    roll past 275, 300 & 313 when I am up there.
    No sense listening to G A R B A G E.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  15. W3DUB

W3DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

There is no "winner" here. More like relief from a bunch of people, including some of the victims of this nonsense.. that the FCC has finally publicly stated that 3VR's nose is NOT clean.. and that he's being treated just the same as the rest of the nimrod's he's chosen to side with.

Could 275 and 313 be usable in our lifetimes? We can only hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.