ad: QSLWorks-1

12 Days of QRZ

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Dec 1, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. YB9LCM

YB9LCM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Please make qrz dx200 award…..Thankyou

KF7WIS likes this.
  2. K8BBE

K8BBE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have confirmed contacts from 160, to 6 meters, phone CW and FT8 on all bands along the way using LOtW and QRZ. Do these count for Credit for this award? I use QRZ for my logbook and always look for the little star confirming the contact. Should be fun.

3. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Only for contacts made starting today (December 1) through February 28, 2023

Contacts from the past do not count

Dave
    W7UUU

IZ3SUU likes this.
  4. PY2KK

PY2KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to all QRZ.COM directors for the initiative. I'm already participating, thank you very much, 73
    from py2kk

PY2NEA, W7WGC and K2AMF like this.
  5. KD9VGV

KD9VGV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Do the QSOs need to be confirmed? (I assume yes because of all the other awards)

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Yes they must be confirmed :)

Dave
    W7UUU

7. W3TKB

W3TKB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And I'm assuming any confirmed contact, of any length/duration? Like POTA activations, contests, etc. As long as both parties log it on QRZ logbook? Digital modes as well....FT8, PSK31, etc?

8. KA2AUB

KA2AUB Ham Member QRZ Page

On the second day of Christmas, my ham elmer gave to me, two Baofeng radios.

W7TCT likes this.
  9. K9ASE

K9ASE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A Baofeng in a pear tree.

W7WGC, N9SXF and KP4SX like this.
  10. W7UUU

Correct

Dave
    W7UUU

11. N3MOW

N3MOW Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this a free award or is there a charge for the certificate? I think it should be for fun and free of charge.

Marty
    N3MOW

12. W7UUU

It's free. It's just right there in your normal QRZ Logbook "Awards" tab. Of course, you would have to pay a nominal fee if you want an official printed copy from QRZ HQ but earning the award and getting the PDF is totally free

Dave
    W7UUU

KF5HWG likes this.
  13. N8DXZ

N8DXZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Are those mountains in the background, or do we have snow and the pyramids?
    Not that there's anything WRONG with pyramids, you understand. Just asking. For a friend.

This will be a fun award to earn, Fred. Well done.

PY2NEA and KF5HWG like this.
  14. K4DSX

K4DSX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Love it!

15. KO4FBU

KO4FBU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Always good to have some new "wallpaper" !!!:)