ad: UR5CDX-1

YOUR UNIQUE QSL CARDS! SHOW THEM HERE!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WL7LZ/SK2024, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Always like looking at photo qsls in galleries on line. Nice to open an envelope and see a nice qsl.
    W7IAN

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I never understand why for about the same price, you can get a nice photo qsl made up for about what a plain qsl will cost. You could get a 1000 photo qsls printed and delivered to your door for about 75 dollars.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

please excuse the red dot on these qsls, took a digital image with the camera.
    Good Dx W7IAN & WA7ELK

4. WA6TWJ

WA6TWJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well this is my current QSL card. You can usually find me most days on either 14.227 Mhz USB or 14.230 Mhz USB working mostly SSTV. You can sometimes find me working PSK-31 on 14.070.150 Mhz as well. I look forward to working your station sometime. Best Regards, Dave Mauldin WA6TWJ.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's mine! It pretty much details what I play and do!

Mike, VE3PNO

Toronto, Ontario, CANADA

IRLP Node 2290
    Echolink 15551

6. KC9AHH

KC9AHH Ham Member QRZ Page

I made this card about a year ago, Thought it would look neat an thought it was very patriotic.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

This one is my version 1.5, which needs a 10-10 number and some other stuff to finish it out.

[​IMG]

8. KD5MZV

KD5MZV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My homebrew qsl card. Picture of Oklahoma City during one of our famous thunderstorms.

[​IMG]

KD5MZV   73

9. W8BCJ

W8BCJ Ham Member QRZ Page

My other hobby is taking long rides on my 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan (1500cc, Fuel Injected).  Used to be a Harley guy until the clutch became too hard on the old arthritic hands.  I see that Harley now offers a hydraulic clutch in the aftermarket, so, who knows - there may be another Harley in the future.

73  Ron  K9UVK

10. KD8RB

KD8RB Ham Member QRZ Page

11. KB0FHP

KB0FHP Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]

Being a metallurgist, I thought a picture of a cast metal, polished and etched, examined at 200X would be cool.

12. KK4KEN

KK4KEN Ham Member QRZ Page

Interesting topic. Unfortunately, I do not have a QSL card (yet) but now that I can officially work HF bands, I will be working on getting one together. In the meantime, I had a couple of quick questions. Looking at these QSL cards so far, I see no pattern as to what information has to be on them. Aside from callsign (and name and QTH, I would presume would be on the reverse side) what other info should I have on there or have room for? Also, what size are these? Standard postcard size?

Thanks for the wonderful topic and the quick, nice replies. :-D

KK4KEN
    Ken in Montgomery, AL

13. W1CAR

W1CAR Ham Member QRZ Page

Great post.  I design QSLs, so here is a collection of mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were made for Skywarn Recognition Day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My lovely YL.  

[​IMG]

14. KB8WFH

KB8WFH Ham Member QRZ Page

This is my QSL card featuring Frank Lloyd Wright's Burton J. Westcott house. It is the only Prairie style house of Wright's in Ohio. As a fan of Wright's work and a preservationist, I was doubly rewarded when I found out a ham used to live here. John Westcott, son of Burton and Orpha operated an 800 watt spark gap rig from this house.

I am involved with the restoration of the house into a museum and am also working to put a vintage spark gap rig in the house for visitors to see. We are also hoping to put a modern rig in the house for visting hams to use John's old call sign, W8AGA. A club has been formed to keep the radio history alove in the house. The Westcott Wireless Preservation Association. www.westcotthouse.org/w8aga

Hope to hear you on the air.

73'

Matt, KB8WFH

15. W4PFC

W4PFC Guest

This W4PFC call sign was previously assigned to the Marine Barracks at Quantico Virginia from the early 1930's to just recently.  I currently have two identical QSL cards sent by this station dated 1937 and 1947.  This card has been in continous use for over 65+ years.

Semper Fidelis,

James Bair
    USMC retired
    http://www.qrz.com/callsign/w4pfc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.