ad: Mountaingoat-1

What happened to the "List" version of QRZ home page?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by K7IN, Mar 13, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. NK2U

NK2U XML Subscriber QRZ Page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's been quite some time now that we lost the list view. Where are we at with the "new" QRZ page? Will it be "more" viewable?

Help me, help me, help me, my eyes are killing me looking at this salad bowl!

de NK2U

NY4I likes this.
  2. NF6E

NF6E Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Try the forums main page: https://forums.qrz.com/ I've been using this as my temp QRZ homepage as I await the new home page reveal. Much easier on the eyes.
    - Jason, NF6E/4

3. NK2U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not nearly the same; not even close. Yes, a very poor substitute.

de NK2U

4. K7IN

K7IN Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Nearly all other web sites that I have seen who want to make a change, announce that change is in the works and will be installed at some future date. That didn't happen here. It would have been very easy for them to just leave things as they are until their "NEW and IMPROVED" web page was ready. So, the knee-jerk decision was made to force all of us to this scrambled view, like it or not, while they work on their new page. It is quite obvious that there was little, if any, concern for those of us who use, liked, and preferred the "list view". With that lack of planning, I am not real optimistic about the new version that still has yet to be implemented. All I can guess is that this seems to work better for those who connect via their smartphones which has become the new "addiction" for people since most simply cannot live without theirs. I think this could have been a very good change had they just announced the new and improved page well ahead of making changes very few people were expecting, and it seems not very many are happy about. Just my opinion and my last comment on this, to express my disappointment.

NK2U, KD9TED and NF6E like this.
  5. NK2U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What he said!

de NK2U

K7IN and KD9TED like this.