ad: Mountaingoat-1

San Jacinto Radio Ham arrested

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. NF0A

NF0A Ham Member QRZ Page

Ho hummm.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

2. NF0A

NF0A Ham Member QRZ Page

ISTR -IMO??? Textese???

Case closed...

3. K7SU

K7SU Ham Member QRZ Page

Wacko

Looks like her attorney's suggested she get rid of anything that could be used against her in court. All her QRZ stuff has been deleted as of May 3rd, with the exception of her call and address. I don't know why these wacko's don't just play in their own little sandbox in their back yard and leave the rest of us alone!

K7SU

4. AC0UU

AC0UU Ham Member QRZ Page

Aboslutely AGREE with Ed on this! Three cheers for someone finally understanding the whole concept! I quoted the complete post because I felt it needed to be repeated. This IS the problem with ham radio. It's not code or no-code, it's not criminals getting involved with ham radio, and it's not the dumbing down of the test (at least not too much). It's the ARRL's initiative to turn ham radio into something totally different. It's about the creating a boater's email system and then getting DHS involved with us. It's about the ARRL's insistence that THEY need more paying members so we'll start a big push into EMCOM! This is what's happening to ham radio today and as Ed stated, I don't see how it can be reversed now without eliminating the VE program and the question pool. Back in the day, it took a little work to get a license and you had to study and fully understand the concept of the operation of a radio - both inside and out.

There are far too many hans who cannot even calculate the length of a half-wave dipole. How do you get a license without that common knowledge? Hell, it's even a question on the test!

Ok, I'm done with my soapbox - next!

Steve

5. WA6ITF

WA6ITF Ham Member QRZ Page

6. KC2VVJ

KC2VVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmmm

Sounds like a CB-er obtaining their ticket for the sheer joy of provoking her Federal Free Ride ticket in prison.

7. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Ham Member QRZ Page

8. W6MQI

W6MQI Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm NEXT
    I agree too Steve the whole thing is a complete joke anymore. I'll probably give it a few more years then bail out about the time when all one has to do is send in there $10.00 and presto! your an amateur extra no testing involved. It's unfortunate, but the whole country is headed the same way right down the proverbial toilet.

73 Dave

9. KB1LID

KB1LID Ham Member QRZ Page

10. DJ2MBA

DJ2MBA Ham Member QRZ Page

Deceptions and menaces(threats) are also avenged here with resumption.But I can´t belive that really ....in as much as no responsible licence operator does using the mistreatments.Therefor to reach licence is difficult enough in Germany anyway.Ought it better that the judgement in USA may be to condone her mitake in her behaviour?

I think an transmitting deprivation KJ6CEY´s for more month might be sufficiently enough.Does´nt it ? But a decision for arresting with a prison ?
    Don´t know if it´s the right convict.

Anyway not here in DL in will punishments so strong.Vy 73[/QUOTE]

11. N1DVJ

N1DVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Whine whine whine...

I'm sick of the little babies that feel that every transgression by newbies is the beginning of the end for ham radio.

Hey, this woman ain't right. But how about stopping the whine.

I'M SICK OF HEARING IT!!

12. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm with you, but whining about the whining isn't going to help any. I just ignore the Elitist attitudes.....Usually.

The only place on the radio I ever heard it was on 10M and that Elitist proved a LID also as he refused to ID. Also heard it on 75M one night when a Net Control Station went on a no code/appliance operator rant because somebody tuned up on frequency. I still haven't figured out he knew the tuner upper was a no code appliance operator.

13. WA8LGM

WA8LGM Ham Member QRZ Page

The old ARRL woufhoung, hmmmmmmm.....

Time to get out the old Woufhoung and the Rettysnitch. Seems like she's a good prospect for those old mythical punishments. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Hey! anyone got a good old piece of rope?

14. WA8LGM

WA8LGM Ham Member QRZ Page

Famous last words

famous criminal last words, "You'll never catch me! I'm too smart for you idiots!"

15. W6MQI

W6MQI Ham Member QRZ Page

I’M SICK OF HEARING IT TOO!! Some people can't seem to handle the truth that the licensing of hams has become one big welfare hand out. So there bitch and complain as much as you want (I’m sure you will) it’s the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.