RT 66 OTA Starts Saturday, Sept 12th

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events' started by NF7E, Sep 10, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K8SQB

K8SQB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Up to 9 this morning. Tried to get one, but the operator seemed more interested in DXing, faded before I could get in there. Picked up OKC, with the morning coffee.

2. KI5BMX

KI5BMX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Im operating as W6I, I have gone from 17m to 80m. I anyone needs me tell me where to be and Ill show up.

3. AD5HR

AD5HR Ham Member QRZ Page

Up to 16.
    Worked G on 20 fone, P on 30 CW, I and R on 40 fone.
    Have fun!

4. K8RC

K8RC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Done for the night. Have 18. Still need D L & Q.

CU tomorrow.

5. K8SQB

Something rotten in west to west propagation, normally SoCal and AZ are booming right in and I have to beat them back with a coil of LMR-400. Nothing all weekend.

I did manage Flagstaff (W6G) and Rover 2 (W6T) after a lot of chasing and patience. Up to 13. Alas, it's back to work tomorrow, but I'll be seeing who is on in the evenings.

KJ4BFH likes this.
  6. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Now I am starting to hurt! 13 logged, but need A, B,C,D,F,G,J and K. Those are all close in and many are on, usually 20M where I don't hear a Peep! Ran down stairs to see If I could do 30CW to one station but he couldn't hear me. He was great copy here. Stations naturally get more contacts on 20M to the East, but we are really in PAIN here in the WEST! Need them to get on 80 and 40 during the day so we can work them!

7. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

MY LUCK!!!
    saw Arnie N6HC as W6B on 20M. -23. Called, no go. Ran downstairs to fire up the KW and BEAM.
    by the time I was all tuned up, he had gone elsewhere. Upon returning upstairs, I saw that he had turned his beam and ANSWERED me!!! RATS!! well maybe I can find him another day!

8. K8SQB

I know that luck. Seems I'll call someone and call someone and just as I'm giving up they come back.

Other forms of luck (which happened while calling J) some LID jumps right into the frequency and starts calling and they've got power. Myself and J unable to complete the QSO.

9. K2DFC

K2DFC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Only need "U". Phone or CW.

K8RC likes this.
  10. K8RC

K8RC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Bagged L this evening. So I'm down to just D and Q.

D needs to get on 20m during the day and I wish Q would get on 80m in the evening.