ad: Radclub22-1

RepeaterBook.com announces a new Repeater Directory app for the iPhone

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KD6KPC, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ6OJL

KJ6OJL Ham Member QRZ Page

Apple store reviews left tonight.
    Not sure if they help or it matters but left 5 star feedback.
    only app I've found worthy enough.

will see if I can get it for the kindle fire.
    KJ6OJL
    Don

2. NA9L

NA9L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Usesess Will not take grid location shows NO repeaters when grid is listed BLANK SCREEN, WORTHLESS.

3. NA9L

Got same here set at 200 EM69to

4. NA9L

The Green app is the only one showing sorry

5. M1HOG

M1HOG Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks! All reviews and feedback are important, it is how our apps develop.

Nicolas M1HOG

6. M1HOG

Thanks!
    Nicolas M1HOG

7. KD6KPC

KD6KPC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

We actually don't intend to send any closed repeater to the app. We figure those probably aren't the best ones for travelers to be coming up on. I'll try to find some examples of what you are talking about and see if I can rectify that. That would certainly be confusing.

8. KD6KPC

KD6KPC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Did this resolve for you? You want to get the app "repeaterbook". I know it's there. All one word, no spaces (hope I'm not stating the obvious).

9. KJ6OJL

I will take a couple screen shots on my Ipod and email them to my self to post on here (ipod upload non functional here on zed)
    If you private message me your email address I can send you the same screen shots.
    great program though!!
    KJ6OJL
    Don

10. NA9L

Sorry still can't find the red app on amazion app store vevn went on line on my laptop to the store no RED app just the Green one.
    The Green app comes up with just the word Repeater no book. or hamradio. any ideas thanks.

11. M1HOG

Sorry, RepeaterBook is not yet available on the Amazon Store. Repeater is for Europe and the rest of the World.

12. N8TED

N8TED Ham Member QRZ Page

I disagree....this is a wonderful App......You must live on a island in the middle of Nevada.

13. N9IRB

N9IRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Cool App>>>>>>>> Info way outdated !!!

Not sure where they are pulling their database from but for NV they should go to CARCON carcon.org The info for my area Elko,NV is so outdated it's pathetic !!! Brian nb9e

14. KJ6OJL

Saw this tonight.
    you might want to go on amazon market place and really make it clear "repeater" is for Europe and rest of the world.
    as of now, I just looked at it on my kindle fire, 17 negative reviews. Also when loaded it says to set permissions which are already set.
    but from kindle fire store, really lacking a description and need bigger images taken for it.
    needs some marketing and key word choosing and fill in all descriptions.
    KJ6OJL
    Don

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  15. M1HOG

Thanks for your feedback. There were some problems with duplicate accounts on Amazon which prevented me from updating the app details there. I will get the description sorted, I completely agree it is not clear.
    Nicolas M1HOG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.