QSO Today VIRTUAL Ham Radio Expo coming August 8th

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4Z1UG, May 22, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9MSM

WB9MSM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Eric for all you have been doing for the betterment of Amateur radio. Looking forward to the ham expo. Let me know if I can offer any assistance. 73, Denny WB9MSM

KI7MTI likes this.
  2. KA4TMT

KA4TMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Outstanding work. restrictions have really cut into a lot of summer festivities for hams out there and its great to see people working so hard to keep events going. Even better a lot of people who are super busy rowing the oars of life never have the time or money to go to an actual event so people caught in those situations get a chance to attend a virtual expo. People who are not into ham radio but interested will probably not go to an expo but an online expo, sure and get an introduction to the hobby. Sounds like a lot of upsides to me.

KI7MTI likes this.
  3. KI7MTI

KI7MTI Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for organizing this. This may become the new normal...
    Have you designed a web page for this event?

4. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Denny,

You bet I will need your help. I will send you a message. 73, Eric

5. 4Z1UG

Yes, the web page is www.qsotodayhamexpo.com The Expo will sit in the Icom Expo Center on a virtual reality platform. Hope to see you there!

6. 4Z1UG

thanks, we will have over 60 speakers on 5 tracks across the World. So American hams will have the opportunity to see what hams in Australia, Europe, and Israel are doing, in addition to over 40 in North America. See you there!

7. 4Z1UG

www.qsotodayhamexpo.com
    See you there! 73, Eric