ad: QSLWorks-1

QSO info/subscription

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by YT7ROC, Dec 28, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. YT7ROC

YT7ROC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello!
    I have a problem, now in the evening, confirming a request that i got in the morning.
    I get a notice saying that the QSO data does not match the confirmation requestors information, but everything is correctly typed in.
    My question is:
    Do i need to be subscribed in order to confirm a request after 30 min talking to that person, or is there no way of doing so?

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

If the info does not match the only thing you can do is contact that person and see where the problem is.
    Has nothing to do with subscription.

3. YT7ROC

YT7ROC Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you for your reply!
    This is what i get when i try to confirm the request.

I checked, and the info is correct. Everything is working fine when i confirm a request immediately, but when i want to confirm a request later in the day, it doesn't work.

upload_2021-12-28_20-28-25.png

4. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

How do you know its all correct? The other person may have submitted incorrect information. The only way to resolve it is to contact the other person. You cannot see his information.
    It has nothing to do with time of day.
    I upload my logs at the end of the month. I usually have ~30 confirmation requests pending. They all clear as Confirmed when I upload my log unless there is an error in the match.

5. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Frequent causes:

You or the other station used "Local time" instead of "UTC time"
    You or the other station used "Local date" instead of "UTC date"
    You or the other station entered the wrong mode
    You or the other station entered the wrong band
    You or the other station entered the wrong call sign (wrong letter, wrong number, etc.)

As suggested by KP4SX, just email the other station and figure out where the error happened and fix it. You will then get a confirmation

Dave
    W7UUU

KP4SX likes this.