ad: MyersEng-1

QRZ Logbook Filters

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by N9GBP, Jan 29, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N9GBP

N9GBP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but hopefully this is ok.

I've got a new logbook that I'm only going to use for DX voice contacts. (Stateside and digital ones I'll just log online.)

Anyway, I'm trying to make a filter for my QRZ log to show just the voice contacts. I thought it would be easy -- I'd say "Their country is NOT USA" and "My Mode is USB" or "My Mode is LSB." It appears though that I can only set one condition for each field so I'm stuck with either searching for USB or LSB but not both.

I did manage to partially work around it and keep FT8 and FT4 out of there by says "My Mode is NOT FT4" and "Their Mode is NOT FT8" but that'll still let other modes through.

Any suggestions?

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Please consider using SSB as the mode. That will fix the issue for future contacts. It is probably too much trouble to go back and edit the individual QSOs so it may be worthwhile to export an ADIF containing the FT4 and FT8 QSOs. Edit that file with text editing find and replace software, and then download the replacement ADIF. You may need to delete the old problem entries first so the replacement download is not rejected as duplicates. Back up everything first, of course.
    Hopefully, others will comment as there may be simpler ways to accomplish this.