ad: Retevis-1

QRZ Logbook 2.0 BACK ONLINE

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N2ADV

N2ADV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It asks for DXCC entity for each manual entry... That's a bit awkward unless I am doing it wrong... And then you have to put in both sender and receiver mode otherwise it defaults to AM when you submit the entry.

2. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

The DXCC entity issue is resolved. It took some work to get the prefix checking fixed with stroked callsign support, but you should find that even callsigns not in the QRZ DB get the minimum criteria populated.

The logbook default populates band/freq and such with you last entered QSO's band/freq. I've tested on your logbook and this works, so I'm not seeing what you describe.

3. KC4TVZ

KC4TVZ Ham Member QRZ Page

The V2 QRZ Logbook is not working this morning. Cannot go to links pasted into personal messages.

Error

Record was not found (code 226)
    The selected logbook (KC4TVZ Logbook) contains no contacts.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  4. K4RDE

K4RDE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine also has the same problem, V2 must be down.

5. WB5JJJ

WB5JJJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Just a functionality suggestion here.

At the bottom of each page listing, place the same <<, <, >, >> page/jump forward/backward arrows at the bottom of the listings so we don't have to scroll back to the top of the page to move to the next page.

Now to integrate QRZ with Ham Radio Deluxe for auto upload, or at least the ability to do so semi-automatically.

Overall v2 seems to be working really good. Just stop all the confirmation messages or do a daily version with all-in-one (I know you said you would, just another vote).

Thanks.

6. N0AMT

Hi Todd. Those are two separate issues, you're saying you get both at the same time? I'm working on the no contacts issue right now (your logs aren't gone, just not being returned properly.) This is an annoying one to troubleshoot because it seems for me to be intermittent. I can sometimes reload the page and they come back or go away, which makes it difficult to see the results of any changes.

Bear with me here. I'll get it sorted!

Agreed on all counts! Right now my big priority is getting the bugs/complaints worked out. Once it's in a good place, I can start prioritizing changes. Thanks!

7. N0AMT

I believe that we have found and resolved the issue causing "no contacts" and a few other errors. The issue was unrelated to logbook V2 and was also affecting the 'country' field disappearing on QRZ callsign lookup. If you experience it/them again, please report back.

8. BG7YH

BG7YH Ham Member QRZ Page

Why?Can you help me?thanks! 73!DE BG7YH

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  9. N0AMT

Why, what?

10. W2DFC

W2DFC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone else try to open the v2 log book in the hrd logger browser on ver 5.024.38 i think it is it wont load correctly,and i cant find a way to change the browser from ie to firefox in the hrd log book any ideas

11. 2E1TAF

2E1TAF Ham Member QRZ Page

Just noticed the call search box to search the log for previous QSO's. Love it. Thanks for youe hard work. Best 73 to your team.

12. N0AMT

We know that what we launched last Monday wasn't perfect, but identifying the areas that need tweaking to suit the masses requires communication!

We're glad so many have come forward to identify areas for improvement, and have been diligently working to make those improvements happen. One such area was that adding a filter to do a simple search was too cumbersome. Now we have a search box, too! :)

13. K4RDE

K4RDE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Just made contact with FT5ZM, went ok did notice that if you log it in on the FT5 QRZ page it showed up on my new
    V2 log, I guess this is what it is to do.

14. N5INP

N5INP Ham Member QRZ Page

Just checking back - I wanted to enter a comment for a new contact and it still says -

Error - Please fill in all required fields

Even though I have entered text in the comment box.

If you find time please see if there is a problem I am overlooking.

15. N0AMT

Who was the QSO with? Which fields were hilighted red?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.