ad: elecraft

Pictures gone

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by EA6APE, Mar 7, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. EA6APE

EA6APE Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

En fin, déjalo, ya intentaré apañarlo.
    Pero no me parece normal que lo hayan hecho sin consultarme.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hola, tu puedes retornar a una previa versión, como lo hiciste la ultima vez, pero no borres esta nueva que tienes, la puedes conservar y cambiarla a tu gusto.

3. EA6APE

Lo he intentado pero no existe ninguna que sea exactamente a como la tenía.

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Esta es la ultima que tienes

13526097 2023-07-16 22:44:56 11998

acabo de ponértela

5. EA6APE

OK creo que lo he conseguido, gracias.

6. EA6APE

Os agradezco mucho la buena intención, en fin... ahora tengo las dos opciones ya que ha quedado grabado el formato nuevo.
    Pero me quedo con el formato original.

Gracias !!!

7. EB1BSV

Como prefieras, ahí lo tienes para lo que necesites.

8. EA6APE

Hola;
    No sé como ni por que, me he encontrado otra vez que me han puesto el formato especial en mi web.
    ¿podrías ver por que? Quiero el formato normal que tengo ahora, no el especial.
    Gracias

9. EB1BSV

Vlad dice: pero yo volveré a ponerte el antiguo web, no se lo que ocurrió, disculpas

As a Platinum member you are entitled to a free page design. I
    have completed a page design for you which you can find in
    your QRZ page. Please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change.
    You will also have the ability to make changes as you wish at any time.
    If, for any reason you damage the page, you can restore a working version. This is a very simple process:
    All edits create 'versions' on the server. You can return to any previous version. While editing, you can see "XX previous versions are available ... Get Previous Version "
    If you have any questions you may contact us by e-mail at pagedesign@qrz.com and we will restore a page for you free of charge.
    If there are any changes to your call sign, we will update your QRZ page at no cost to you - just contact us at the above address.
    Your subscription will be valid for time which your Platinum subscription is valid but you may keep any changes made for as long as you wish.

10. EA6APE

Thank you very much for the info;
    I would like to keep my web with the original design, the way it is now.
    I really appreciate that as a platinum member i have the option to get a new design, but i am not interested by now.
    Please leave my qrz.com web the way it is now, with the original design or basic design.
    It was changed two times 17-7-2023 and 24-7-2023 without asking me previously, and that is a bit annoying.
    However, yes, it is easy to go back to a previous version, but i do not want to be doing this every now and then.
    Again; thank you very much for your help and information, maybe in the future i switch to your design, but not yet.

Best Regards

Gabriel M. Marqués EA6APE