New book especially for Icom IC-7300 owners

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by ZL3DW, May 24, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. ZL3DW

ZL3DW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am pleased to announce that my new book, "The Radio Today guide to the IC-7300" is now available from Amazon, Kindle, and the RSGB bookshop. In Amazon just search for ‘IC-7300 book’. Before you buy a copy, check out the reviews on Amazon.

The book includes useful tips and tricks for the configuration and operation of the fabulous Icom IC-7300 transceiver. Rather than duplicate the manuals which describe each button, function, and control, I have used a more functional approach. This is a “how to do it” book with easy to follow step by step instructions. The IC-7300 has created something of a revolution in the amateur radio world. With this radio, Icom provides the advantages of SDR technology in a format that is familiar for users of their earlier transceivers. Most importantly the IC-7300 has many features that were previously only available on much more expensive radios.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/109377133X/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=ic-7300+book&qid=1557900862&s=books&sr=1-2-fkmrnull

upload_2019-5-25_9-35-1.png upload_2019-5-25_9-35-1.png

N0TZU, KA0HCP and K0UO like this.
  2. M0DPX

M0DPX Ham Member QRZ Page

Just ordered 1 from the RSGB Andrew. looking forward to delivery:)

ZL3DW likes this.
  3. K0UO

K0UO Subscriber QRZ Page

is the IC 7610 next???

4. ZL3DW

ZL3DW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, the Radio Today guide to the IC-7610 was issued in December last year, so it was actually done earlier than the IC-7300 book.
    It is available on Amazon, Kindle, and from the RSGB bookshop. And possibly from the ARRL bookshop. Just search in Amazon for "Icom IC-7610 book" and you will find it. Make sure to check out the reviews before buying a copy, and if you like the book, I would certainly appreciate some stars on Amazon.

The IC-9700 book... hopefully by Christmas.

cheers Andrew ZL3DW.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    WB5THT, KC9ONY and K0UO like this.
  5. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Please let us know when the IC-9700 book comes out.

WB5THT likes this.
  6. PE1KWE

PE1KWE Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there a IC-9100 book available? I do own one with full options but the Icom manual is a bit vague to me at times. I love the rig but sometimes i run into a swamp.

7. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

these books are complimentary ($0.00) with a KindleUnlimited subscription!