Mac Mini M1 and WSJT-X Automation With RUMLogNG

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0PIR, Jan 11, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
  1. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

All this would be fine but contesting is the most ridiculous thing going. Still waiting for anyone to tell me what the point of it is past clogging up the airwaves so one can get a piece of paper.

19RD01 likes this.
  2. KB2QQM

KB2QQM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have been meaning to upgrade my Mac Mini to the M1. Im still running the 2012 Mac Mini with all of this software. I absolutely love it. RumLogNG is a GREAT PROGRAM... I actually DONATED... to the author. More people should do that, as he deserves it for making my playtime on Ham Radio more benefical. People don't have a lot of extra money but everybody has at least $5... If everybody gave him $5 or their favorite Open Source software designer the cash, the world would be a better place.

KC5IIE and 2E0TWD like this.
  3. KB2QQM

KB2QQM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

RumLogNG and WSJT-X .... you can un-check that function. I never do automated logging.

KC5IIE and K0PIR like this.
  4. W5EN

W5EN Ham Member QRZ Page

73 de W5En

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  5. VE7KGE

VE7KGE Ham Member QRZ Page

No operator skills required ...DXCC on FT8 is a joke and now you can be cutting your grass or what ever...show me your certificate and i promise i wont be impressed...
    that last contact on FT8 what was operators name how many kids ? is operator married ,whats is his station setup? How long has operator been a ham? wouldnt this been handy back when to Titanic was calling CQD ? I think not...dont look for my call on Ft8 i wont be there Ill be in qso with a real person 73 Ve7kge