ad: Radclub22-1

Log distances still an issue ?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by KG7WOC, Sep 25, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KG7WOC

KG7WOC Ham Member QRZ Page

Howdy - I've searched a bit through the forums and seen some information on this, but it still looks like the last batch of 11 QSOs I just uploaded are all showing a distance of zero miles... The .adi file I'm uploading has the other station's correct grid, and the other station has his grid info correctly listed on his detail page...

I don't get it.
    Is this something that is updated by a system process - and is calculated at some point after each upload ???

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KG7WOC

I think I agree what you are saying - but I've made contact with several of these stations before, and at least one (NL8F) shows the mileage correctly on the earlier log entry... For the majority of the contacts I've logged so far, the mileage is present - but then, the last 17 contacts I upload show no mileage ?? That looks like some kind of intelligence there... good or bad Any other guesses ?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  4. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

It would be best to ask in the Logbook forum. The moderator there can examine the contacts and data to see what's up.

5. KG7WOC

You are correct -and, sincerely - thanks for your answer and the guidance... I really should (and do) appreciate any help I can get ! It is good manners to be thankful when someone tries to help us.... 73, Dave.

KP4SX likes this.