ad: MLSons-1

Import from Brandmeister

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by VK6BLU, Apr 13, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. VK6BLU

VK6BLU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a DRM radio and a hotspot and make many contacts. On the Branmeister page, it is entered qrz.com/db/vk6blu, yet no QSO is registered. What am I doing wrong ?
    Thanks so much.

2. KK9W

KK9W Ham Member QRZ Page

DMR contacts, like analog repeater contacts, are not routinely logged because the contact isn't eligible for award credit.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  3. VK6BLU

That is disappointing. I am not interested in awards but would still like to see my QSOs logged.

4. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Your QRZ account may not be fully functional since the information on your account is incomplete and they are waiting for you to provide some additional info. Take a look at your callsign page. Go here and post a request to help fix the problem. https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/add-my-call-sign-to-qrz-database-helpers-forum.121/

5. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

6. VK6BLU

Thank you for your help. New to QRZ.
    What logging program would you recommend when I hook my new FTdx10 to my antenna I am setting up (end fed half wave).
    I would love MAC software, but can use a Windows laptop, although it would make my desk rather full. The MAC is always there.
    TBH, I would not even know how to set it up, the radio I will of course get going, but the integration with the computer software, especially if I want to use Yaesu's native Fusion and things like FT8.