ad: Mountaingoat-1

I need admin help, joined about 5 years ago with no call sign

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by KC3TDL, Dec 24, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KC3TDL

KC3TDL Ham Member QRZ Page

To whom it may concern;

I just recently got my technician license-KC3TDL. I was attempting to join your site but my email address was already being used....I did not understand that (tc1961@comcast.net). Then I searched my email for QRZ and found that I had joined back in 2016 but never confirmed(at least I don't think I confirmed) by responding to the email notification. I clicked the confirmation and now I am logged into the forum but I'm unable to log into QRZ.com or finish signing up because of my email address being used by the account I created back in 2016. I would like to join properly now that I have a call sign but I can't contact anyone for support because the site wants me to log in with my call sign and I can't because I don't have account with a call sign. Can someone please help me to find a solution so I can join properly or have my existing account updated to include my call sign so I can log in properly.

If for some reason I am unable to log in after this or I get logged out and can't get back in, please contact me at tc1961@comcast.net.

Thanks

Donald Cape Jr.(Tony)
    KC3TDL

2. KC3TDL

KC3TDL Ham Member QRZ Page

I just saw another thread below similar to mine, so I went to the link listed with that thread