ad: Retevis-1

I don't want to sound like "That Guy"....But.

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W1MKC, Jan 2, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1MKC

W1MKC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I just got my updated call sign (W1MKC) and I'm sure that the database will be updated, in due time. My question I'm sure has been answered many times, but... will my old call sign data follow me to my new call sign page, or will they just assign my new call to my existing page?
    (See, I sound like "That Guy...)
    Best Regards 73
    Dan W1MKC

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

When USA Amateurs change or get a new callsign from the FCC. A USA Amateur callsign should NEVER be added by a person. The QRZ system will automatically add your new callsign within 3 days of it becoming effective on the FCC's website. This is especially important for QRZ Subscribers who risk losing their subscription if they don't wait for the system to do the update. The system will update your username to your new callsign and transfer your bio and other information automatically. Your login password will remain the same. Be patient, it will work.

K0UO likes this.
  3. W1MKC

W1MKC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Julio...I thought that was the case. 73 W1MKC

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page