ad: Alphaant-1

Hams call to wish Millions Merry Christmas via Shortwave!!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KG4WXV, Dec 19, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KG4WXV

KG4WXV Ham Member QRZ Page

Calling all Hams!!
    We are asking everyone to call in to The QSO Radio Show & leave a special Christmas greeting to air on International Shortwave Radio Station WTWW. Spread Holiday Greetings & Christmas Cheer for the entire world to hear!
    The number to call is...

& leave your message.
    Your message will be played during Christmas Music segments on WTWW.

WA0YAS, N7TYP, KM4HXV and 4 others like this.
  2. KR6FH

KR6FH Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow! Sounds like a plan of unending goodwill... Let's do this and hope the World can be at peace, a real miracle, given what we see every day. Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate to wish the human population well. Do not judge others but rather live your life to set the example of what you'd hope the masses do from day to day; be kind, compassionate, and honest. And be brave in the face of true evil if it is foolish enough to confront you, in which case remove the threat with precision and professionalism...

KM4HXV, W2CJS and AG5QQ like this.
  3. KE0LCL

KE0LCL QRZ Member QRZ Page

i just called in this is KI4NZJ should be how it comes over the air i forgot my name

4. DC8TI

DC8TI Ham Member QRZ Page

Well I just called, donĀ“t know when or where I can hear the radio, but what ever, I wish everybody all over the world a merry christmas and happy new year and maybe one day peace on earth

5. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Wonderful, wise advice. But on the occassions it still doesnt work, hit'em with the facts.

Evil confronts everyday. .the seven deadly sins mostly come from inside.
    Never ignore it.

Be judged by the content of your character and the merit of your work.

KU4GW/SK2023 likes this.
  6. KG4RRN

KG4RRN Ham Member QRZ Page

can you hear me now?

7. KK4VRE

KK4VRE Ham Member QRZ Page

"Christmas"... literally means mass for The Christ; and in our understanding of why we bend knee and humble ourselves in this greatest recognition of ultimate love is for all who will see and accept the offer, rejecting all our huberistic defective paths, and we are offered one last time a chance to see what true love is in the sacrifice of the dearest and most valuable gift ever offered and given... the message of life in goodness and the greatest love of all.

In this time remember the well from which we spring, that "Holidays" is literally drawn from Holy Days, and that "Goodbye" is merely a weird contraction of God be with yee as we part ways. We must remember the differance between contrived religions of man and the essence of The Word. This merryment, this joyous allegence to the beginning of worldwide recognition to the saving of man, is if we but see the Godly truth of it all.

Merry Christmas to all; hug and strengthen your family, reenforce your position of humanity to others, walk in light seeking a purer way, for you were created for such great things and your mortal time is short to show where you stand.

KC2ESD likes this.
  8. K9WIS

K9WIS Ham Member QRZ Page

Amen, Spread Hope and Celebrate the Lord at Christmas
    The Christmas Star in the east began the Gospel, today the Northern Cross in the western sky just before sunset during the Christmas Season reminds us of the fulfillment of the Gospel.

Brian K9WIS

KU4GW/SK2023 and KK4VRE like this.
  9. KE8BPZ

KE8BPZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Remember don't take Christ out of Christmas, He is the reason for the season!

KC2ESD, KK4VRE, K4FNG and 1 other person like this.
  10. KE8BPZ

KE8BPZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

make the call...I did, merry Christmas and 73s KE8BPZ

K3ILC likes this.
  11. KG2RS

KG2RS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Tried to leave a message, nothing but QRN

12. N8ES

N8ES Ham Member QRZ Page

Just called and left a message. N8ES. Very cool. Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

13. N3AFS

N3AFS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this the short wave station that creates so much splatter across the 40 meter band that my vintage Novice receiver (Gonset GR-212) can't hear anything but a heterodyne? Why yes it is! Bah Humbug!

14. WC2F

WC2F XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Amen!! yes Jesus is the reason for the season..

KK4VRE likes this.
  15. K4WNZ

K4WNZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I also just called and left my message. Merry
    Christmas, Happy Holidays to All and the Best of 2016.

Ron
    K4WNZ