ham-hub.com: The Social Network of radio-amateurs is born!

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by IZ8SNW, Mar 16, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
  1. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

I TRY to avoid web sites where I have to join something or register and log in.
    And I will NOT get on Facebook or Instagram.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

KB8SKK, K1LKP and K0UO like this.
  2. IZ8SNW

IZ8SNW Ham Member QRZ Page

Even qrz is restricted if you are not a registered and enabled user .. everyone is free to think what they want. There are no obligations here, those who want to join are free! :)

3. IZ8SNW

To access and view you must be registered, this is to protect the privacy of members.
    There are no advertising offers, you don't have to pay anything and you will never receive spam or anything!

It is important to verify your email and wait for a moderator to enable the account.
    I am attaching some low resolution screens to view the layout and protect the content published by users who have registered.

This is my profile page:

[​IMG]

This is the community activity page (the wall):

[​IMG]

4. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes please do this. I was very suspicious of the site when all I could see was a registration page.

K0UO likes this.
  5. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I suggest everyone stays on QRZ which was the first, the largest, and the most informative.
    I'm not interested in just discussions, I want all types of amateur radio information, news, equipment sales, DX and so much more, QRZ is one spot that has it all.
    Not to mention QRZs main purpose, call sign lookup
    Best of luck, however my other form of Social media is On the Airtime,.

Reviewing the guy that started this new social media website, it looks like he's very talented on programming and has a nice station with antennas and a nice QRZ page. But he only has a little over 200 QRZ lookups, I think maybe he should to get on the air more also!!!
    I will check your social media site out best of luck

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. IZ8SNW

Gentlemen, nobody is asking you to quit qrz!
    We all love qrz, so I don't understand why you insist on thinking this!
    I have only proposed a new project that could be interesting, stop!

7. IZ8SNW

My job always takes me out of the office and that's why I don't have much time for the radio. But as you can see, it's a passion I've had for almost 30 years. The project does not want to crush a giant like qrz, we are humble! The project wants to create something modern and pleasant where you can have space for your stations and projects. I would be very happy that you were part of it and maybe you would apply as a collaborator if new areas were to be built.

I also intend to develop an app for mobile devices, add a market with a total purchase protection system and create a reference point for this radio world.

I will need collaborators in the future, for the management of news, forums and all the rest of the missing content.

As you have seen and read it is a project born a few days ago, I hope that all users participate in order to grow.

An important thing is that you don't pay anything here, everything we build will be free for everyone! :)