ad: 3DeltaP-1

forums occasionally getting db connection errors

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by N3RYB, May 16, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

There was another burp for a few hours earlier today. May have caused the additional login.

2. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm having the same problem. QRZ logged me out overnight, and this morning only a few forums are visible without logging in.

3. K8VHL

K8VHL Moderator Emeritus Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Me too. See post #15. Response last night from QRZ Support said issue resolved. Advised them not so. Problem still exists this morning.

4. KB3HXG

KB3HXG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hart, thanks for opening the support ticket, I didn't think of it.........dang newbie :rolleyes:.

73 -Joe

K8VHL likes this.
  5. K8VHL

@KB3HXG Just received another answer from Support regarding being able to view various forums without being logged in.

Hi there,
    You will now need to be logged in to the site in order to view the forums. We are trying to prevent bots from overloading our servers. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for understanding.
    QRZ Editor

@W7UUU

N0TZU, KA9JLM and KL7KN like this.
  6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Like any other website, Sometime you can just wait and things will come back to normal.

We all depend on AWS now a days. Yes the servers can get overloaded.

Sometimes you just need to Chill, And try later. :)

W7UUU likes this.
  7. K8VHL

Well, the waiting is over and things are not going back to the old normal. Was advised today that what we have now is the new normal.

8. KB3HXG

KB3HXG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok, no worries, just been hanging out on that eSomething site on the phone. Busy, busy busy.....When and if I get a chance to stop long enough to sit down at the laptop, I'll pop in.
    CU all later,
    73 -Joe