ad: BerryVille-1

Editing QSO

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by NZ5Y, Aug 8, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. NZ5Y

NZ5Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I got an alert that there was an error on 2 qsos. in both cases it was simple, my log program had provided the state and the receiver was in a different state. So I edit the state, and save, and I get an error "enter required information", and it's highlighted the frequency field. But there was no frequency information uploaded to the record, it was blank before I edited it. The band is correct, so I added a frequency in that band, but still no go. I put in 0 as it is in my logging program, and it says zero is not a valid value. So I can't seem to edit these records without a value it won't accept for Frequency, when there was never a value there anyway. So I opened the record, changed NOTHING, and attempted to save it. Again, it now wants a value for frequency that I can't seem to enter.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

3. KN6RCZ

KN6RCZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

@N5ZY, what was the solution. Can't find further post on the subject. Have the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2023
  4. K8VHL

K8VHL Moderator Emeritus Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A "@" was added in front of N5ZY so he would receive an alert. Please review post #2 directly above yours so you can post your specific question in the appropriate forum.