ad: MyersEng-1

Demand for the latest practical guide to web design on qrz page

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by YB8HQ, Jan 24, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. YB8HQ

YB8HQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Would anyone please give me the link or ebook that contains the latest practical guide to web design on qrz page? Not the 2012 edition one, but is there any the latest one?

2. UA6JD

UA6JD Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have not updated my latest edition since 2012. I have an update Word document handy, but I need to convert it to pdf, add links, etc. If you have any questions about the 2012 edition - let me know and I'll provide an update here. The main change is the Calldata area (where the callsign and basic information) is no longer editable. And QRZ no longer allows some Javascript based frame widgets (like Revolver Globe). The new CKeditor does not support some non-HTML tags ( <marquee> as example).
    These are the main QRZ changes over the past 10 years. ...

3. HEATHERPARR

HEATHERPARR QRZ Member

I think that it's not very easy to get such guides for free. When I wanted to launch an e-commerce site, I was searching for guides regarding web design. Nothing for free. Nowadays if you want information, you have to pay for it. Anyway, I wasn't against paying some money for a good guide. But, I chose to work with guys from https://www.firstcom.com.sg. They came with the best design for my platform. Also, they helped me with some marketing solutions. I think that in such cases, we don't need to save money. It's like a good investment paying experts to do their job. This thing will bring you much more profit.