CQ to "Jump-Start" Print Edition With January Issue - November and December Issues to be Digital Onl

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K2HAT, Dec 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I think I'll pull the trigger on an RSGB membership and subscription. A bit pricey but likely worth it, if the magazine can be judged by their other publications. The ones I've seen have been good.

N0GB likes this.
  2. WB8NUT

WB8NUT Ham Member QRZ Page

I was promised a refund a few years ago. Still waiting, but knowing it is never going to happen. They just took my money and kept it. You'll not be getting a refund either.

3. WB8NUT

WB8NUT Ham Member QRZ Page

That is exactly what I did. Now into my third year of RSGB membership and RadCom. Great magazine and truly a different perspective and unique articles. And the best thing is, the magazine arrives the month BEFORE the publication date of the magazine AND they are able to do that all the way from Europe.

WD4IGX likes this.
  4. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks. I have the RSGB Radio Handbook (12th edition) and it's excellent.

5. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't often look at the digital copy, but I don't believe you have to download any sort of an app.

6. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

No January print issue today, Friday 1/12. Two emails have gone unanswered. The response from a phone call was that they were mailed last week, and that they had a blizzard up there. So what? Although at this point I would really like to believe them, I just can't. I guess the blizzard kept them from jumping. Or not.

Let the buyer beware!

7. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

Indeed. I have been seeing these threads for a while now, so I subscribed to the digital-only version. It shows up on the first of the month, every month. ;)

I'm sorry so many of you are having trouble with the print version, though. A few months of that would probably make me a bit grumpy, as well.

8. WR3V

WR3V Ham Member QRZ Page

The 'Liars from Long Island' are once again true to form. Saturday January 13th, and no January print issue. Anyone get theirs yet?

9. KD0NPT

KD0NPT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I subscribed in Sept. 2017 and cancelled in December 2017 and received my full refund within a couple days. Guess consistency is not their forte.

10. N0GB

N0GB Ham Member QRZ Page

you will not be disappointed. The membership is well worth it and Radcom is a a great magazine delivered exactly as expected. Its now Jan 13 and still no CQ magazine for January. They are toast, unfortunately.