ad: portazero-1

Changing callsign / only one callsign to be used in near future

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by 2E0LMI, Feb 24, 2024.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 2E0LMI

2E0LMI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My login and account is M7TDV. This was my first callsign. My current callsign is 2E0LMI, this callsign is currently managed by my M7TDV account, as is 2R0LMI.

With new UK licence conditions coming in to force, in the near future I will only be allowed to use one callsign which will be 2E0LMI. I understand that I can ask for my login and callsign to be changed from M7TDV to 2E0LMI in the following forum:

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?forums/add-my-call-sign-to-qrz-database-helpers-forum.121/

When I put this request in, do I need to give any other specific information about the change? Will all awards currently assigned to me under 2E0LMI and the logbooks that are connected with them e.g. all M7TDV, 2R0LMI and 2E0LMI logbooks be transferred to the 2E0LMI account and callsign, or do I need to ask for any of this specifically?

I have read and re-read the Database Helper Instructions & FAQ’s a few times, but I just want to be sure I am asking the team to do the correct thing and not mess this up before I put the request in.

Thank you,
    Neal 2E0LMI

2. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

There will be different logbooks for each callsign but they can be combined for most award purposes.

M0MGX and 2E0LMI like this.