ad: MLSons-1

Cannot view biographies

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by K0ALS, Oct 29, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. K0ALS

K0ALS Ham Member QRZ Page

I found a few posts on Google from people having the same problem as I am currently, i.e. bios not populating onscreen. When I edit mine, it appears, but when viewing my own page or any other, the space is blank. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge with no joy. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Not sure if it's related, but images to the left of the posts here don't show up, either, just an image icon, and text "...ad: L-HROutlet, ad: l-lr, ad i-BCInc, etc. (Adblocker is turned off for this site.)

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. VE3LFS

VE3LFS Ham Member QRZ Page

having the same issue as OP. has been a few days like this. I use chrome and it's the current update.

4. K8VHL

I see a lot of pictures on your bio. Did you try the steps in post #2? If so, please post a screenshot of the problem.

5. VE3LFS

VE3LFS Ham Member QRZ Page

This is all I get for anyone who usually has a bio page. I tried several, Fresh restart, latest version of chrome, and just cleared cache, confirmed via the link above QRZ says java enabled correctly.

Attached Files:

6. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

I recall something in the past that had to do with pop-ups covering up the page. I don't have the problem but maybe those that do can experiment with their pop-up blocker settings.

VE3LFS likes this.
  7. K8VHL

Bummer. I'm stuck. Sorry.

VE3LFS likes this.