ad: Halibut-1

Can I get alerts pushed to my email?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W9BUD, Nov 19, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W9BUD

W9BUD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Right now I check the for sale forum frequently. I would rather get email notifications of the alerts. Any help appreciated.

2. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

There are numerous settings that can affect that. To start, hover your mouse over your callsign at the top right of this page and select Personal Details and step through all five items ending with Alert Preferences.

3. W9BUD

Thanks, Those have always been selected. While I get alert notifications on my page, I don't see a choice that would notify me of a new alert by email every time a new item is posted for sale. Perhaps I'm missing the obvious?

4. N7EKU

N7EKU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

When I go to the Ham Radio Items for Sale page, there is text on the upper right that says "watch forum". If I click on that I can select how to receive notifications: Alerts and/or Email. Do you not have those buttons?

K8VHL likes this.
  5. W9BUD

I do not, however, in the upper left there is a "watched forums" button that allowed me choose email notification. My wife says I look but I don't see. ;) Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. 73's

6. N7EKU

N7EKU Ham Member QRZ Page

It should be there,

Look just above the thin orange box that surrounds the threads. On the left just above and beyond are the page numbers. On the right side and just above it is the "watch forum" text (which is clickable).

K8VHL likes this.
  7. W9BUD

got it, thanks