ad: M2Ant-1

Award Graphics getting hidden

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W2XK, Apr 26, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2XK

W2XK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,
    If you have more than 10 award graphics, the overflow is now appearing behind the profile pic in the header of user pages and is no longer visible.

Thanks,
    Ed

2. N3CAL

N3CAL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Noticed same thing! I have only 9 award graphics and one is now hidden behind my primary / profile pic? Any ideas on how to fix?

3. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

That's weird. Mine is stacked differently. Apparently a change has been made recently because they are no longer overlapping.
    I bet it has something to do with picture sizing.

4. NC4Z

NC4Z Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Same problem here! One award stuck behind profile picture. I have not changed anything, including pic size. Seems like something all the time.

5. G8VVY

G8VVY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I noticed the same issue. I have 6 awards and they're now in 2 rows of 3. The far right pair are under the primary image. I've checked several pages and everyone is affected. Someone has messed about with the wrapping on the primary image. Please put it back to how it was, thank you.

6. KP4SX

KP4SX Ham Member QRZ Page

I didn't see it before but right now on my browser yours shows fine. 3 rows of 2.
    Is this a browser anomaly? Hr Firefox 95.0
    All the others in the thread pointing out the error are all showing fine now for me...

7. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Me too. Saw the issue before. Fixed now. All is good . . . until next time.

8. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yay! It looks great again. Now if they would only let us change the background color and text colors of the headers like we were once allowed to do.

9. G8VVY

G8VVY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm using MS Edge and have to admit I didn't even think about it being a browser issue.
    I still see 2 award images hidden behind the primary image, and similar problems on other QRZ pages.
    Use Intenet Explorer and the problem is resolved; so looks like Edge is the culprit.
    I always saw 2 columns of 3 award images, not 3 columns of 2 award images.
    As it's the only website I've come across with this anomaly I'm going to stick with Edge for now.