ad: elecraft

Are forum activities necessary for Callsign validation?

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by BI1RKD, Dec 25, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. BI1RKD

BI1RKD Ham Member QRZ Page

I signed up for this weeks ago, but I still cannot edit my homepage. It says that I haven't signed up qrz long enough.....I am wondering if posting the forum helps?

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Well, your username shows you just signed up on Tuesday. Not 'weeks ago'. And your username is not a ham radio calls sign.

Did you sign up with some other username?

Probably best to file a support ticket by sending an email to support@QRZ.com

Dave
    W7UUU

3. BI1RKD

Thanks very much! I will check my username! thx very much. What's more I wanna know how long is the least time limit to acquire a valid homepage?

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

You need to have a ham radio call sign to have a "valid homepage"

What is your call sign?

Dave
    W7UUU

5. BI1RKD

my callsign is BI1RKD, and actually I've just found the forum to apply to add the callsign to database. sorry for bothering you so much, I will follow the official suggested steps to add my callsign

6. W7UUU

No bother at all!!! :)

Just submit a support ticket and the Support Team will get you set up :) support@QRZ.com

It's Christmas time here so it might take until Tuesday or Wednesday next week (US time) to take effect.

Welcome to QRZ!! :)

Dave
    W7UUU

7. BI1RKD

thank you very much! I've already posted one, thanks again for your helpful and kind answer! VY73, AND MERRY XMAS

W7UUU likes this.