ad: MLSons-1

Amateur Radio & Satellite Workshop Conducted at Marwadi University Rajkot India on Engineering Day

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VU2EXP, Sep 28, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VU2EXP

VU2EXP Ham Member QRZ Page

Dear Albert KC7JNJ,
    Thank you for going through my workshop report and having your motivating feedback. Yes I am fortunate to have 6 numbers of radio hams in our joint family, which includes my daughter Sakshi VU3EXP, my son Snehal VU3WHO, my nephew Priyesh VU3GLY & my niece Shyama VU3WHG... Yes we are proud ham family in our state. I am literally getting excellent support from these young hams all the times. Time to time they visit with me on various ham promotion workshop/events and extend their auxiliary support, by this approach they are also get trained on the subject. On some good occasion this young ham also gives small talks on interesting topics. This is our way of enjoying Amateur radio!

BTW you have nice ham journey! You are upgrading your setup/shack time to time, I found your portable set-up very interesting. Wish you very happy Hamming.
    Thank you
    Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP

KC7JNJ likes this.
  2. K9EZ

K9EZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I wish I could visit. My Visa ran out and my business does not go to India as of now. Sure wish I knew about you all when I was traveling to India! I did apply for my VU license but never got the chance to activate. Always had dreams of going to the Andaman Islands.

Keep up the great work!

[​IMG]

Kent K9EZ

VU2EXP likes this.
  3. VU2EXP

Hi Kent,
    Yes Andaman and Nicobar (VU4) and Lakshadweep (VU7) are famous Islands of Indian territory, worth to visit some time.
    Btw within Large Indian region there are numbers of small but beautiful Islands could be activated for IOTA.
    We team of four hams activated AT2SL Shiyal Bet Island few years ago, was great experience we had during event.
    I am trying to enjoy different segments of Amateur radio events so far activated AT1JCB (Sp. Callsign to celebrate birth anniversary of Great scientist Jagdish Chandra Bose, AT3VLH (Lighthouse activation from Veraval Gujarat), AU2LOH (Activated Sp. Callsign to highlight 'Lothal' a 4000 year old commercial seaport with modern civilization etc.
    Also promoting Amateur radio & Satellite are my best use of time. This hobby gives me lots of self satisfying rewards! hi..
    Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP

4. VU3CQM

VU3CQM Ham Member QRZ Page

good
    de VU3CQM

VU2EXP likes this.
  5. VU2EXP

Thank you Renu VU3CQM,
    We enjoy Ham Radio in different ways, my policy is to learn, experiment, share & promote! :)
    Btw your profile is just great, appreciate all the wonderful activities you had gone so far including recent lighthouse Activation!
    Thank you
    Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP
    Rajkot Gujarat India

6. VU2PCD

VU2PCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome.... well done, Rajeshbhai. All the best.

VU2EXP likes this.
  7. VU2EXP

Thank you so much Pradipbhai VU2PCD. You & Dipakbhai VU3DCD remain good supporter for my activities, though I learnt from you lots of things. Wish we Gujarat had good numbers of Satellite Ham operators in near future.
    BTW I have kept your early Radio shack photo with vintage rig in my presentation!
    Thank you,
    Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP

8. PA9TA

PA9TA Ham Member QRZ Page

je werk is erg goed

VU2EXP likes this.
  9. VU2EXP

Dankjewel lieverd voor je lieve complimenten.
    de Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP