ad: elecraft

Amateur Radio guide to Social Distancing

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Mar 29, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N6TDG

N6TDG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The same day, the Italians were blasting through to California. I have heard JA of course, but never able to return a call. Figured my 100w wasn't enough. But when propagation is good, the possibilities are endless.

2. PY4VP

PY4VP Ham Member QRZ Page

Stay at home and connected on radio. We are not alone.

3. K3DFD

K3DFD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The wet string could be an issue ; )

4. W2STF

W2STF Ham Member QRZ Page

Alf says MY t-shirt is the best shirt on the best market. Best regards from the planet FT-8.

W2STF

5. W6UXB

W6UXB Ham Member QRZ Page

Just received my order, did not fit, I ordered large as they stated it was a relaxed fit, but too tight without the first wash, one email and immediately, they responded sending a replacement shirt of the correct size! What a business model , you pay a slightly higher price for a product, but they stand by it. Anyone who wants a 'small' large T shirt it is yours for free in Napa CA as they told me 'pass it on' pretty cool, 73 Geoff

G6NHU likes this.
  6. G6NHU

G6NHU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They're very good, their customer service is excellent.

I bought myself a tote bag which arrived yesterday and I had to go out for some essential bread and milk. Absolutely perfect.

All proceeds from these items is going the charity Age UK which supports the elderly. I figured that we're all going to get old, so it's a good cause.

The tote bag is available here if anyone's interested.

[​IMG]

7. EU1FY

EU1FY Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sure that Keith had never once pushed the panic button. Such humorous variolation is really positive! We are immuned much better now! 73 fm Belarus! Yuri, EU1FY Spasibo!

G6NHU likes this.
  8. W6UXB

W6UXB Ham Member QRZ Page

No external bags allowed in Napa, you have to use the stores bags, hey it's all good! Geoff