#73 MFJ-267 Dry Dummy Load and Watt Meter - What's in the box?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KM9G, Jul 21, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KM9G

KM9G Ham Member QRZ Page

You can't please everybody. Spin the big knob...

K9BFG and IK0TIX like this.
  2. N1IPU

N1IPU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

But you can get click's to profit. That is my issue. You tube videos with little to no creative thought. Meanwhile posters who actually create something get pushed down the list or give up altogether because they are pushed out by the hoard who seek recognition for nothing. Check any subject matter on youtube and you will find endless narcissistic videos to weed through to get to any real information. Unboxing videos are the worst.

K8JHR and WN1MB like this.
  3. W1WWA

W1WWA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It is simple... you don't like the video's don't watch them. Wise ass comments are just background noise. Keep the Videos coming, it keeping me entertained.

KA2MWS and KC9ONY like this.
  4. N1IPU

So only comments of approval are accepted here? I think you will find I give kudos to videos that give real information. This isn't one of them.

K8JHR and VE3GCX like this.
  5. KQ0J

KQ0J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

" It is simple... you don't like the video's don't watch them. " Soooooo how do I know if I don't like it if I don't watch it first? Catch-22 ?

Anyone that posts any content on the Internet needs to have a thick skin. Some people will criticize anything..

KA2MWS likes this.
  6. W1WWA

W1WWA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

N1IPU - all comments are welcome, insults are not. You are a troll looking for people to insult. 3rd post in this string and right off the get go calling the video stupid !! Try adding something constructive. Have a great day.

KA2MWS likes this.
  7. XV9G

XV9G Ham Member QRZ Page

Constructive videos are always welcome...but, unboxing videos! come on!

K8JHR, VE3GCX and WN1MB like this.
  8. WN1MB

WN1MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

^ THIS! ^

Agreed!

If hams need instructional videos on how to open a box, is it any surprise "one day wonders" don't have a clue how to build something as simple as a wire dipole antenna?

XV9G, K8JHR and VE3GCX like this.
  9. N1IPU

I don't dump on his other videos. Just unboxing videos. These type of vids are just to increase vid counts and get more free stuff from manufacturers. I readily support posters who have actual information to offer even if I am not interested in it. Just do a search on Youtube on any subject you desire and you will find dozens of useless videos to deal with before you find one that has any useful information. Maybe you like swimming through flotsam but myself I do not. When we encourage that we are just asking for more pollution.

VE3GCX likes this.
  10. K3LI

K3LI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Unboxing videos are the most useless things ever. How many of you ever purchased anything because you watched an unboxing video and said, "oh wow, I will buy that one it comes with a power cord and knobs on the radio".

N1IPU and VE3GCX like this.