ad: UR5CDX-1

Cuban Government Jamming 40 meter US HAM BAND

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by K4KKC, Jul 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

NM5XD, KC7ZXY, KO4ESA and 2 others like this.
  2. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Outstanding video. Thanks very much for posting that one!

Editorial: Amazing considering there were no extended, obnoxious intro and outro music tracks, idiotic mugging for the camera by a presenter/influencer, or three minutes of fidgeting about with audio levels, screen division, and general chaos before getting to the actual content.

To paraphrase one Henry David Thoreau, "Content, content, content!"

KO4ESA likes this.
  3. K4KKC

K4KKC Ham Member QRZ Page

William I bet if that was your extended family on the other side screaming for help you would be singing a different tune.

WV4M, K6WI, NM5XD and 6 others like this.
  4. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Proven that is deliberate
    Have you been reading these posts for the last few days?

KO4ESA likes this.
  5. W8MRL

W8MRL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Time to turn the VFO.

W2VW likes this.
  6. WN1MB

Has anyone "Google Earthed" or otherwise investigated the suspected area of origin of the jamming?

KO4ESA likes this.
  7. KM4OZ

KM4OZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Why yes, I have been reading the posts, many made up explanations by people with an axe to grand. Not defending the Cuban government, or saying it's impossible they are involved just that screaming over and over something has never made it truth. And by the way, that IS my extended family on the other side. The ideologues have not helped them. Ham radio might if it continues in it's low key enhancement of interpersonal communication about shared interests. So yeah, communicate on.

KO4ESA and KZ2J like this.
  8. K4KKC

KC7ZXY, K8XG, N1SER and 4 others like this.
  9. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Axe to Grind? You call freedom and safety an axe to grind? Forgive me if I don't believe the extended family remark because all the Cuban Americans I know are watching this like a hawk along with being mad as hell that refugees were told don't come here by those letting everyone else pour across the border.

K0ELB, KC7ZXY, HS0ZPC and 5 others like this.
  10. WN1MB

Let me offer a slight edit:

"...being mad as hell that legitimate political refugees were told don't come here by those letting everyone else pour across the border."

KD2GWD, WW2PT, W4DRO and 5 others like this.
  11. KM4OZ

KM4OZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Freedom and safety are not an axe to grind. Uniformly Right wing rhetoric and presuppositions are. Deny my family heritage? Well my last name is on my QRZ page and makes a pretty good statement. Beyond that not much I can do for you. 73.

KG5RKP and KO4ESA like this.
  12. PY2NEA

PY2NEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Sure, how much QSY? for how many years?
    Know what... you must be right, abiding by those who spoil our SELF-REGULATED life is the right way to weaken a whole civilization.

So, the weaker you, you become, deserving less respect each week, the most entitled am I to do whatever I want, provided, I swear, I do not spoil any other's life.

Oliver

N1IPU likes this.
  13. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

LOL, I am as much hated by the right as the left. I don't suffer that madness either way. That you see things in such light says it all though.

KC7ZXY and KO4ESA like this.
  14. K4KKC

William let me put it in a picture for you: The red blotches represent the source of the interference.
    KIWISDR.png

K6YYL, LU5EOI, KC7ZXY and 5 others like this.
  15. K4KKC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.