ad: CQMM-1

Wham! Bam! Thank You Sun | Space Weather News 05.02.2019

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, May 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W6QT

W6QT Ham Member QRZ Page

Appreciate the head's up information. DU3/W6QT

2. W2UH

W2UH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you so much for these videos. Personally I wouldn't fast foward or only watch half as there is so much information to be had and also I think they are fun and not "boring". Looking forward to the next videos. Thanks again.

3. LU1FDQ

LU1FDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I feel the same. Thank you so much for your work.

KE0EYJ likes this.
  4. KR3DX

KR3DX Ham Member QRZ Page

THANK YOU for condensing five and a half minutes of blah, blah, blah, into a couple of sentences that took thirty seconds to read. That's an eleven to one compression ratio, and now I have five more minutes to spend constructively instead of watching a wannabe "reporter" drone on and on about something that she could have posted as text. But then, she wouldn't have been a big YouTube star, would she?

Many people don't have the internet bandwidth to watch videos. Many others have made their point about preferring to read about a topic vs. watching a video. When are these people who post these videos going to "get it"? Write it down in plain text, we really prefer it that way.

5. KE0EYJ

KE0EYJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, there is money in it, if you get enough followers. And if she had just printed it somewhere, it would have been just another space weather report.

From that aspect, I can understand. We don't wish her any ill will. :)