ad: elecraft

Social Platform for Ham Radio Operetors.

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by TA3NHI, Mar 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KM5QS

KM5QS Ham Member QRZ Page

Dead on target. Too bad some think the rest of us poor deluded folk need the oversight of their obviously superior intelligence.

WR2E likes this.
  2. NG8M

NG8M Ham Member QRZ Page

I would love to see such a network. I used to be a paying member of QRZ.com but this place is full of angry old men that are driving new members away. I find little value of some of the complaints of 'you don't deserve to be here' because of XYZ reason. I would love to sign up as this place is just filled with people that get offended by anything. It no longer is a place for open discussion as a Ham operator.

N6HCM likes this.
  3. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

The issue with these networks and sites is you have no way of knowing if the owner is for free speech or just his/her free speech. Tired of finding out the owner only supports one view. Yada, yada, yada, heard all the ownership rights arguments. People afraid of ideas just don't turn me on.

WD4ELG, PY2NEA, KM4FVI and 1 other person like this.
  4. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

That is the problem with this site, they delete my posts so I delete my money. This is what I call woke++.

When they woke on me its time to just hit them back where it hurts the most, withhold the money....

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    PY2NEA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.