ad: chuckmartin

QRZ Logbook Restored to Service

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Feb 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K1SZO

K1SZO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My Log4OM seems to be logging to QRZ, but JTAlert logs are not.

Edit, looking at other things, it might be JTAlert with the issue.

2. WA9JOQ

WA9JOQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

3. KD4QMY

KD4QMY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Edits to log entries not being saved? I manually entered several QSOs. No problems with the entries being accepted. However, I noticed on one entry that I made an error in the RST fields. I selected the call that I wanted to edit. Selected edit. I then corrected each RST field to change the report of sent and receive. I changed the sent from "59" to "55" and the receive from "59" to "57" and then selected SAVE. Left the QRZ logbook. Came back to the home page several minutes later to read comments and noted others were saying that edits were not being saved. I checked the call that I edited the RST fields and each field had returned to "59" and did not save the changed entries of "55"/"57"

4. WA9JOQ

WA9JOQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I see you are making progress. However as of now 11:11 pm Eastern time.....cannot download to lotw, cannot correct data recorded in error, such as time of qso and cannot download to eqsl.

Good luck with fixing current bugs. Thanks for your efforts.

5. VE2CED

VE2CED Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Tks Fred and crew. much faster, where can we send the champagne...

6. N0CEL

N0CEL Ham Member QRZ Page

Just checked a few minutes ago (see time) and Mark 9L1YXJ , who is overseas, working in Sierra Leone for a bit, was my only contact...a few days ago, right before the ReFit YMMV Well Done Guys & Gals @ QRZed. And guess what?? I SURVIVED! :cool: Best 73/88 to all, and all a good evening. Mr. Carl de NĂ˜CEL :rolleyes:

7. VK2KS

VK2KS Ham Member QRZ Page

Fantastic.
    And thank you for the quick reply to my help desk enquiry, during what would have been a very busy and trying time.
    Cheers.

8. AG7KO

AG7KO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm having the same problem. Can't upload new log entries to LoTW.

9. LB0AH

LB0AH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Logbook edits f.i. correction in RS(T) is not saved (or presented correct) after hitting "save".

10. MM3AWA

MM3AWA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

logbook tab still unavailable on main page ??

11. KB5SR

KB5SR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Working great for great for me. the speed increase is very noticeable. Thank you!!!

12. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Everything dealing with the log book is working great here. :)

13. KG5NII

KG5NII Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't edit any QSO record. It pretends to save the change but reverts back to original. In other words, changing the frequency, band, ETC no workie. These are LOTW imported records, and am not sure if that matters or not. Growing pains. Par for course. It will all work out eventually!

K2AMF likes this.
  14. K2AMF

K2AMF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am finding incorrect time showing up in the logbook and I am unable to edit it to correct time. I input my QSO with KE0KET as 20:31 and it stays at 22:31. This is not the only time acting like this on manual input. If I import then it looks fine.

15. K2AMF

K2AMF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yup .. I have the same issue so it must be something in the database permissions.