ad: cq2k-1

Help!

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by KF5GOI, Mar 19, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KF5GOI

KF5GOI Ham Member QRZ Page

What section do I click to ask if it is possible to locate any Judson High school students I may have went to school with from 1969- 1972 that are Ham Op.'s like myself . I settled in La. and I always have strong conditions with most of Texas. S.A. has a large amount of Op.'s, I have not yet made any contact. Have checked with Facebook and nothing. Technology as it is, has me reaching out. Would be another way , that is if I am even asking proper section. Just another quirk of mine. Appreciate any help. May be it is for me to one day just discover an old friend by riding the air waves. Maybe catch you on the waves. Later.

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

There's no function at QRZ to do this other than enter names into the call sign search box and sort by "name address"

See image below of me searching my own name - it will take some time, but if you keep at it you should find some of your friends - but only if they are still active hams.

Dave
    W7UUU

name.PNG